Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#14347] Reinert Tobias Andersen

Gjest Lee Anderson
 Del

Gjest Lee Anderson

I am related to Reinert Tobias Anderson f1840 through Store Anna Aannensen, dotter of Aannen Tronsen & Astri Torjusdtr.I would like to make contact with anybody who has information on these folks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Andersen

Which info do you have and what would you like to know? Any geographical links?One candidate from FT 1865 is Lenke (I should of course have used the english version but try that yourself.)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Harald Storaker

You find the main information in Hægebostad bygdebok.LDS IGI: REINERT TOBIAS ANDERSEN Christening: 16 FEB 1840 Haegebostad, Father: ANDERS ROLFSEN Mother: ANNA OLSDRThe father Anders is a widower in 1900 census:REINERT TOBIAS ANDERSEN Christening: 16 FEB 1840 Haegebostad, Vest-Agder, Norway Father: ANDERS ROLFSEN Mother: ANNA OLSDR [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f01034&variabel=0&postnr=425&fulle=true&spraak=n>LenkeANDERS ROLFSEN Christening: 01 JAN 1817 Haegebostad, Father: ROLV HANSEN Mother: REBEKKA STERKELSDRRolf Hansen (1793-1863)was a teacher. He was from Eilifstad, the only mansion in Hægebostad: LenkeANNA OLSEN Christening: 24 SEP 1820 Haegebostad, Father: OLE AANENSEN Mother: ANEMARIE OLSDROle Aanensen (1789-1870) was born on Kjellingland. He and his family emigrated to Iowa, USA, in 1859. LenkeAnne Marie Olsdatter was from Urestad:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lee Anderson

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am a descended from Ole Aanensen.......My family lives to this day in Inwood, IA. Are you a relative then?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

I'm not a relative. I am from the same valley. I know some of the decendants of Aanen Aanensen, the brother of Ole Aanensen.From LDS VRI:Andreas Nobel Causheron - Birth: 05 May 1865 Place: Kristiansand, Vest-Agder, Norway Father: Reinert Tobias ANDERSEN Mother: Thora Christiane AANESDRa daughter - Birth: 13 Apr 1866 Death: 13 Apr 1866 Father: Reinert T. ANDERSEN Mother: Thora Christine AANONSDRI do not know any more of the son Andreas. Reinert Tobias is a widower in 1900: LenkeHe is a 'toldbetjent', a custom officer in Stvanger in 1900. Perhaps that is the explanation of the most peculiar notice in Hægebostad bygdebok, Reinert Tobias became a 'trollmann' (= wizard!) in Stavanger. It should be a 'tollmann' - a custom officer.There were few wizards left in Norway about 1900.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Reinert Tobias Andersen

I was just wondering if I have the right person in Reinert Tobias. Perhaps this is a cousin or nephew to Ole Aanensen?The others definitely are in my family tree. You said you live in the valley. I am also related to the Gybergs, Skotheiens, Klunglands, etc. I know these were the farm names, and many of my relatives ended up leaving. I know this is a rather open question, but is there anything you can tell me about the valley? I am very interested in knowing if there are distant relatives still living there, what it was like, and what it is now like.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

Reinert Tobias was a grandson of Ole Aanensen.The bygdebok (p. 281) tells that Ole Aanensen (1789-1870) and his family in 1859 emigrated and ended up in Inwood, Iowa, USA. But his daughter Anna Olsdatter (Store-Anna, b. 1820) was married to Anders Rolvsen Eilifstad. They got only one son, Reinert Tobias Andersen, b. 1840. He became a 'trollmann' in Stavanger.Mail me (hasto @ online.no) and I will give you information about your realtives and the valley.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 måneder senere...
Gjest Solfrid Vestaberg Ormøy

I don't now if you already have this information, but: Reinert Tobias Andersen and Thora Christiane Aamodt b: 14 oct 1842, Lyngdal,Vest-Agder, d:18 jan 1892, Christiansand, Vest-Agder.Children:Andreas Nobel Coucheron b: 05 mai 1865 Alfa Theodora b. 18 july 1868 Carl Andreas Mikel b. 10 apr 1870Andreas Nobel married Aagot Aamodt b. 1868 in Christiansand. Children here was: Liv b.1896, Gerd b. 1897, Hans b. 09 apr 1899, Henning b. 15 jun 1900.Alfa Theodora married Kornelius Johnsen b. 1866 in Stavanger, Rogaland. Children: Thoralf Kornelius b. 1897 and Rolf b. 19 feb 1899.Carl Andreas Mikel married Elisabeth Olsdatter b. 27 sep 1875 in Stavanger. Children: Immanuel b. 26 nov 1896, d. 28 mar 1907, Elfrida b. 1898, she emigrated to USA, Rigmor Thora b. 07 oct 1900, d. 06 jan 1973.Rigmor Thora married Erling Magnus Lystad b. 21 feb 1903 Oslo, d.08 dec 1991. Children here is Elsa Lystad (she is a actress in Norway)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.