Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#14477] Lillehammer? Stavanger? Wisconsin Chicago

Gjest Johannes Haltbakk
 Del

Gjest Roger Thauland

Of course someone does, just wondering if it was a Pedersen burial; and if the obit(s) have been found; and has anyone actually visited the cemetery; i suspose Valdors is near Kristiansund. Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roger Thauland

I've ordered film 1877897 to lookup cert # 30572, for Annie Olson, who passed Nov 10, 1926. So in a few weeks i can post the details, i was able to match the address. Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Johannes Haltbakk

Thank you very much for your interest and exellent service! Thank you for the information you have given, I'm really impressed! I'm not quite familiar with your slang, os I'm not quite sure of what you ask for I've been told that Ragnhilds death certificate says she had been in US 58 years'-she died 12/09/1928 in Chicago, IL of gangrene of the gall bladder. Buried 12/12/1928 in Mt. Olive Cemetery, Chicago, IL.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Johannes Haltbakk

I don't know if I understand what you mean by that you were able to match the address. Can I do something to support?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roger Thauland

I'am referring to entry 23-- the 3273 Wrightwood address serves to identify her on the 1871-1933 series of films. Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Roger Thauland

It seems Anne was a bit older; her certificate was completed using info supplied by a Halvorsen, initial might be J or G or T.( if you give an email address i will scan the photocopy i made). Anne was buried at Mt. Olive, a John M. Pedersen funeral, (her record is on LDS film). She was born March 6, 1830, so she was 96 years, 4 months, 4 days of age. Born 'Valders'. Shall i locate her at the cemetery for you? Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Johannes Haltbakk

Thank you very much! I've seldom met as amazingly serviceminded persons as you!Sure, if you have the interest, time and energy to locate the grave, that would be very kind of you!My e-mail address is: johanneshaltbakk@hotmail.com

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.