Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#14633] Probate records for Ytre Sogn

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Would it be possible for me to find out what is contained in the probate record for Kolbein Pedersen, 1750-1756 Bruhjell, Page 214b, protocol 7a. I am hoping to learn the name of his widow and verify the names of his children.I would appreciate your assistance.Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

The probate was registered April 17, 1754. The widows name was Brithe Anfindsdatter, and they had four sons: Peder 'the older', Niels, Peder 'the younger', Anfind, age 22, and a daughter Anne, age 20.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yngve, thank you for this information! It helps.By any chance, did the probate record mention an age for son Niels? I have two possible birth years for him and don't know which one to use (or maybe neither is right?).1720 from his marriage record -- he married Uni Larsdatter in 27 Dec 1750 in Balestrand.1728 from his burial record -- he died 23 Jan 1785 at Bruhjell gard.I was never able to find a birth/baptism record for him. Of Kolbein's children, I found only Brite (b.1724/d.1752), Peder (b.1730), Andfind (b.1732), and Ane (b.1734).Thanks again.Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

The three oldest sons were all 'of age', at least 25 years old, and Peder 'the older' must have been the oldest of them. So a guess would be that Peder 'the younger' was around 25-26, Nils could be around 28-29, and Peder 'the older' was most likely at least 30-31 years old in April 1754.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.