Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#14854] Lookup in Balestrand Bygdeboka

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I have run into some problems researching about Endre Andfindsen and his family. Here is what I found so far:2.6.1732 -- Endre Andfinds. Bruhjell (soldat) married Guri Tostend Tennefoss ytre. I don't believe he had any children with Guri, and she died in 1749 at Tennefoss ytre. I don't have a birth year for Endre, but I wonder about it. According to her burial record, Guri was 82½ when she died.15.7.1754 -- Endre Anfinds. Tennefoss ytre married Mari Hermundd. Vik almenning. They were married in Kvamsøy. I found birth records for three sons, all born at Kvamme gard in Vik (Kvamsø) -- Andfind Endres. b. 0.2.1755; Andfind Endres. b. 19.1.1761, and Hermund Endres. b. 2.3.1765.I can't find burial records for Endre Anfinds. or Mari Hermundd., and the marriage record does not show their ages.I believe that their second son, Andfind Endres. (b. 1761), married Martha Pedersdatter sometime before 1790, although I can't find their marriage record. I found birth records for five children, born from 1790-1803 at Måren/Måredalen in Kirkebø.I guess my two problems are --To verify that the Andfind Endres. who married Martha Pedersdatter was really the son of Endre Andfinds. and Mari Hermundd.To find out more information about Endre Andfinds. and Mari Hermundd. -- like when and where they were born, when and where they died, names of parents, etc.I would appreciate any assistance or advice…Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Pål W. Martinussen

Found in the Bygdebok Endre Anfinsen Bjuhjell under Ytre Tennefoss farm. He was Guro Torsteinsdatter`s 3rd husband and took over as user of the farmland her late husbands had used. After Guro/Guri died, he married Brita Hansdatter. She got leprosy and died 1754. Endre then married Mari Hermundsdatter from Vikøyri in Vik parish. At 1760 they lived at Kvamme farm. No information about children.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Once again, thank you Pål! I assume there was no mention in the Bygdeboka of the birth years for Endre Andfinds. or Mari Hermundd. Is there any mention of Endre under Bruhjell?If he took over the farm at Kvamme, I would have expected to see an entry for him in Probate Registers, but I did not see him listed there. I wonder if he & Mari moved somewhere else...It's a mystery...Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Pål W. Martinussen

I have not found any birth years for Endre or Mari. Endre became a crofter at Kvamme. A good web-page about Vik-genealogy: http//www.leegenealogy.net

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

PålI tried to paste that web address into my browser, but the site did not come up. Can I confirm this address with you again?Thanks Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.