Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#15030] Stjørdalsboka look-up

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen
 Del

I am looking for information on the family of Peder Larssen Wang in Nedre Stjørdalen. The family is listed in the 1865 census. I need to know if he and his wife (Martha Olsdatter)are the parents of Elen Pedersdatter Wang who was my great great grandmother. I found Elen in the Kirk bok for Oslo for the birth of her son but there is no mention of her family.Tusen TakkArne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid Ryen

Have you seen this Elen Pedersdatter Vang?LenkeHopefully someone with Stjørdalsboka will do a look-up for you. If not, I could do it for you when going to the library in approximately one week.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Takk Astrid,The Elen Pedersdatter Vang That I am looking for had a child in 1842 in Oslo. I believe the one you found is too young to be that Elen? I have no information on my Elen except that she had a child with Halvor Mikkelsen Abested and there is a record of the baptism in the Domkirken in Oslo.It looks as though the Elen you linked me to may be the daughter of Peder Larssen Vang in the 1865 census.Again TakkArne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Birger Moksnes

Peder Larsen Vang is listed in Stjørdalsboka, under the Geving farm in Lånke. He had a daughter Ellen Marta, b. 8/12 1834. She married stykjunker Johan T. Bjørgum. This must be the same Ellen that Astrid found in the 1865 cencus. Birger

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Birger,I agree that this Elen must be the one that Astrid found. She would be at least ten years too young to be my Elen. Thank you for your information.Arne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.