Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#15044] Navesæter, Sogndal

Gjest Renathe-Johanne Wågenes
 Del

Gjest Renathe-Johanne Wågenes

Peder Haakonsen/Haagensen f.1841. Mor Brithe Pedersdatter. Far gardbruker Haagen Olsen. Noen som kjenner familien??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dale Tuvey

Haagen Olsen and Brithe Pedersdatter were my great great grandfather and grandmother. Their son, Iver, was my great grandfather. I have information about Haagen and Brithe's ancestors and Iver's descendents. Unfortunately I don't have any information about Peder Haagensen's descendents. Renathe-Johanne, I would be intrested in any information you have about the family and to know if any information I have would be of intrest to you. It is a pleasent surprise to hear of someone else seeking information about our mutual ancestors.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...
Gjest Lars E. Øyane

This is indeed an interesting family!My manuscript for Luster County, Hafslo parish, Norway, farm #137, Kvam nedre, includes a description of most of this family starting out with the parents:Britha Pedersdotter (Quam), christened in Hafslo Jan. 2, 1816, married in Hafslo Nov. 5, 1833 to Haagen Olson (Navarsete), born at Lysne in Laerdal Co. Feb. 4, 1810. The couple farmed for a short while at Ytrefjord in Hyllestad Co., but basically farmed the Navarsete farm in Sogndal Co. where Britha died in 1899 (date missing!). Haagen died same place in 1901 (date also missing!). They had 11 children:* Ole Haagenson (1834-19??), lived at Hofslund in Sogndal Co.* Johanna Haagensdotter (1836-1923), married Torsten Christopherson and lived at Lad in Hafslo parish* Kari Haagensdotter (1838-1919), married Jens Larsson and lived at Bahus in Sogndal Co.* Peder Haagenson (1841-1896), married Kirstina Ellingsdotter from Talle in Luster Co. and lived in Bergen city, Norway (family described in Luster County History Book series, vol. III)* Kirstina Haagensdotter (1843- ), married 1st Ole Knutson Thodoch in Hafslo and later Hans Flesche in Leikanger Co.* Malena Sophie ''Sophie'' Haagensdotter (1846-1907), married Lars Johannesson and lived at Fretland in Sogndal Co.* Marie Haagensdotter (1849-1929), emigrated 1882 and married George C. Nelson of Albert Lea, Freeborn Co., MN* Malena Haagensdotter (1851-1935), married Nils Johannesson, lived at Gunvordal in Sogndal Co., but emigrated 1891 to Cottage Grove, Dane Co., WI* Britha Haagensdotter (1853-1906), emigrated 1872 and married Elling J. Aase of Minneapolis, Hennepin Co., MN* Iver Haagenson ''Iver Haakons'' (1856-1906), emigrated 1879 and mostly resided at Duluth, St. Louis Co., MN. His widow (about whom I am very interested in further information!!) later moved to Seattle, King Co., WA* Helena Haagensdotter (1861-1893), emigrated 1876 and married her cousin Albert L. Quam of Duluth, St. Louis Co., MNIn order to complete my manuscript of the Kvam nedre farm in Hafslo parish I am indeed very interested in further details about this family, so if any of you, Renathe-Johanne or Dale, can help me out, I would be delighted!Thanks a million!My e-mail address: loya@online.noLars E. Oyane

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.