Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#15561] Anna Havsgaard f. 1902 i Fusa?

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen
 Del

Er det noen som har tilgang til ættesoge for Fusa, som kan sjekke om det var født en Anna på Havsgaard/Hafsgaard i 1902? Hun skal ha emigrert til Canada i 1927.På forhånd takk for hjelp!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Elin Skibenes

Eg fann ei Anna Kristine Havsgaard, i bygdeboka oppgitt å vera f. i 1901.Flytta til Oslo i 1917. Det må vera henne som emigrerer her: LenkeFar: Knut Jonson Haavik 1849-1923 g.1888 m. Marta Christine Larsdtr.(Legland)-Havsgaard 1857-1935. Dei hadde 6 born.Anna K. var den yngste.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

Ikke noe særlig vellykket dette, men her er opplysningene-----Surname: HavsgaardGiven name: AnnaAge: 25Sex: FNationality: NorDate of arrival: 1927/04/18 (YYYY/MM/DD)Port of arrival: Halifax , Nova ScotiaShip: OSCAR II , Scandinavian AmericanReference: RG76 - IMMIGRATION, series C-1-bVolume: 1927 volume 7Page: 198Microfilm reel: T-14810-----

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

Her er familien i 1900 [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f01241&variabel=0&postnr=521&fulle=true&spraak=n>Lenke . Ble det født flere barn enn Anna i ettertid?Det finnes noen forekomster av navnet Havsgaard i statene, men med så mange beboere som fantes på Havsgaard trenger de ikke å være i slekt.-----I 1911 drar også hennes bror Johannes over, men han til bekjente i Coleman SD Lenke-----UUpppssssssss........... hvor mye flax kan man ha her i verden!!! Også postet i år da. Se her da du

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

Someone is searching for the same Anna. Still there?----Your message'I am trying to locate anyone familiar with ANNA HAVSGAARD or any HAVSGAARD. She immigrated to Canada on board the Scandinavian-American Liner the OSCAR II on April 18, 1927, point of entry was Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. She was twentyfive years old and ended up in New Norway Alberta, where she had a son out of wedlock (my father) in 1929 and put him up for adoption in Edmonton, Alberta through the Buella Home. HELP PLEASE'

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

You just have to press 'update' in order to read new messages. Since it's elleven o'clock in the evening now I'm not quite sure if Heidi T.Slettemoen still are around. But tomorrow she will.She was looking for this Anna, the same person as you are looking for. I found her entering Canaada in 1927, but nothing after that. A brother of her emigrated in 1911 Johannes Knutson Havsgaard, heading for Colemor in South Dakota.You could leave your e-mailadress here so that Heidi would be able to cantact you. Or you could continue the discussion here.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

Woahhhh this is great, just great to be able to do something like this for a living person! :-)) This is Anna's family in 1900 and her brother who emigrated too Lenke Just push the word 'link'

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Alison Sherwood

Yes she can reach me via email and I would love to join the discussion. What time tomorrow please. I am at timezone PST it is 2:35pm

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

So I guess that all you knew about Anna was from your fathers adoption papers? Is he still alive?How long have you been searching for her?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

In 10 hours it will be about 9 o'clock in the morning. I dont know if Heidi will check her mail before the evening. But there will always be people around here!! :-)) Be aware that noone will be able to see your e-mailadress unless you leave it here.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Alison Sherwood

My Father is still alive he is 73 and no we have had a terrible time trying to find any information the adoption papers are sealed and only general information is available. The father of my father was married and Anna refused to name him on the birth and adoption records. Hence another dead end

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

Well, at least you found his norwegian ancestors, and maybe Heidi is a realtive. Or at least she will be able to connect you with them!!Have you been able to tell him anything yet?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Alison Sherwood

I have told my father about her birthdate and address in Oslo, the adoption records list hairdresser as occupation in Oslo. This is fantastic. I have been searching for years to no avail and I just recently began again. It would be amazing if Heidi could connect me with them, but I will not keep my hopes up. Was Heidi also searching for Anna and why was she, is she a neice or relative?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

I don't know if she's 'just' a genealogist or a distante relative. Fusa is a small place so maybe she's a relative ....Well ther could be other relatives around here, who knows. Did Anna got more children, when and where did she die?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi! I am not a relative, but was helping Alison on the ancestry.com board. I knew there was excellent help to find here, and hoped someone had the Fusa-books (Thank you, Elin), which would pinpoint which of the Havsgaard-families in 1900 was hers. It worked out well, didn`t it!?As for finding Anna Kristine in Canada/US, a pointer may be that her brother Johannes Olai Knutsen Havsgaard b. 1889 emigrated to relations in Coleman, South Dakota in 1911.And as for finding living relatives, there are 99 Havsgårds in Norway today. If you contact one of them living close to or in Fusa (there are several Havsgårds still there, born as early as 1927), I am sure you`ll get lucky!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I have found them!As you know, this is the family in 1900: LenkeThe son Lars took over the farm. He had five daughters, three are still alive (Marta, Helga, Solveig, neither married). The son Severin moved to Skjold, close to Haugesund in Rogaland, he had eight children there.Marta Havsgård still lives at the Havsgård/Hafskor farm in Fusa.I will e-mail you the contact-info, Alison.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

Heidi; jeg ga akkurat den samme linken til tellinga i innlegg 5. Og jeg med andre hade blitt kjempeglade om du kanskje hadde fortalt om Alison fra før. Litt nedtur å legge masse arbeid i noe som du visste fra før. :-((Håper Alison og faren kan gjenforenenes med noen av sine norske slektninger. Det hadde vært toppers.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.