Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#15671] Probate records, Norfjord

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am trying to find information about Jacob Larsen, who died at Gildestad (Olden) between 1786-1790. He was married to Marte Eriksdatter (born ca. 1729 in an unknown place).Probate record for Jacob Larsen -- Page 387, Protocol 18b (1786-1790).I found a burial record for a Jacob Jacobsen, died 31.05.1789 at Gildestad. I think the last name is an error, and this is actually Jacob Larsen. I was hoping the probate record would help me to verify this fact, and also his age at the time of his death.I am also trying to find Jacob's father. I found a Lars Jacobsen (20 y.o.) in the 1701 Census for Indr. Nesdal. Probate record for Lars Jacobsen, Nesdal-Indre, Page 117, Protocol 7 (1731-1734).Perhaps this probate record will tell me if Lars Jacobsen had a son Jacob (age 29-32?).I will appreciate any assistance.Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

Lars Jacobsen Indre Nesdal, a widower, had died and his estate was divided June 14, 1732. He had left sons Jacob Larsen, 14 years old, and daughters Helge Larsdatter, 16 years old, Brite Larsdatter, 11 1/2 years old.Jacob Larsen and his wife Martha Erichsdatter was alive when their estate was divided May 28, 1788. Jacob Larsen had been married twice.His heirs: Sons Erich and Jacob, daughters Ahlet Jacobsdatter, she had died, and she had left daughters Sara Andersdatter, married to Jetmund Davidsen Scharsten and Martha Andersdatter, age 21, Karie Jacobsdatter, married to Arne Anthunsen Loen, Synneve Jacobsdatter, age 48, unmarried, and Anne Jacobsdatter, married to Jacob Simensen Aaremb.Martha Erichsdatter was the mother of Erich, Jacob and Anne.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Yngve!I guess there is no way to tell if this Jacob Larsen (son of Lars Jacobsen) is the same man who later married Martha Erichdatter. But I doubt it. According to her burial record, daughter Kari Jacobsdatter was born about 1733 -- he would have been only 15. And I assume Ahlet was born even earlier, although I could not locate her burial record (to see her age).Thank you for this new information about Jacob Larsen. I didn't realize that Martha was his second wife. Since church records only go back to 1750.Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.