Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#15976] Birth record

Gjest Kathryn Yates
 Del

Gjest Kathryn Yates

I do not read norwegian. I am looking for a birth record for Olof his father was John Olsen and mother Goro Jespersdtr he was b 29 Dec 1826 in Lesja Oppland Norway. Thank you for any help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Harald Haug

I think it has to be this one:LenkeUnfortunately, you are not getting very much wiser when reading this link, except that the boy was called Ole instead of Olof (Olof is Swedish), that his parents were married and living as lodgers ('Inderst') in a place called Hole, finally that the boy was baptized January 7, 1827, in Lesja church.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathryn Yates

Do you have a marriage record for them at the Lesja Church? Im sorry about Ole. He ended up in Knytta, Jamtland Sweden 1875 going by the name of Blexrud. Wonder where he picked that name up? Thanks again for the help. Kathryn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay Yates

Who is John Olsons's father is there a farm name? Are his folks and her folks from Lesja? Thankyou so much for the help. Kay Yates

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnstein Rønning

You will find them in FamilySearch:Guri Jespersdatter born 1808 Sygard ('The southernmost farm') of Sør-Hole (Southern Hole - farm in Lesja), dead 1851. Parents: Jesper Kristoffersen born 1764 at Sygard, Sør-Hole, Lesja, married 1799 in Lesja, dead 1833 and his wife Marit Bjørnersdatter born 1772 at Øvre Bjøkne (farm in Lesja), dead 1838.John Olsen born 1796 at Nordigard ('The norternmost farm') of Sør-Hole.Mh Arnstein Rønning

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnstein Rønning

Bliksrud (Blixrud) is a farm atAurskog-Høland - postal address Bjørkelangen, and Nittedal - postal address Hakadal, and Ringerike - postal address Sokna.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Kay Yates

I am still looking for family of Olaf B 29 Dec 1826 Lesja son of John Olsen and Goro Jespersdtr. Does he have siblings? Is he on 1865 census ? What last name would he go by ? Thankyou for all your help. Kay Yates

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.