Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16010] Matilda Kaspera Fredriksen

Gjest Anne Godfrey
 Del

Gjest Anne Godfrey

I have been given information that Matilda Kaspera Fredriksen is my great grandmother, married to J. Skau (and I will need to find out what the 'J' stands for). Matilda and Sofus Haufmann had my grandfather Henry Emanuel Haufmann on March 30, 1890 in Kristiania. Can anyone tell me where I should look for Matlida? Any suggestions will be helpful; thanks. Anne Godfrey

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roger Thauland

Hi Anne, do you know of the LDS's church FHC's? If not,someone will likely help you find one in NC; in the vital records index: Mathilde Caspara Augusta Fredriksdatter, b 12 mar 1864, c 7 aug 1864, Oslo; Aker, Gronland(255745), to Fredrik Johansen and Johanne Marie Hansen; now we both need suggestions about how to 'prove it'! good hunting, Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir Kamsvaag Berntsen

The name was written Hauptmann in those days as previously told (at least until the start of the last century). I've never seen Sophus (Sofus) Hauptmann's name written Haufmann.About the birth and christening of Mathilde Caspara Augusta Fredriksen, the information from Roger Thauland is correct except for the fact that you can't be born both in Oslo and Aker. Gronland was in 1864 a part of Oslo or more correctly, Christiania. (1859 and earlier Grønland was a part of Aker). (Source of the christening: Grønland Mini 2 1862-1868 4/11 f.108 no.242 - informationa from the 'Family Search' are not always reliable, but can be of great help, but avoid anything but the Vital Records' part )About the parents, Fredrik Johansen was a bricklayer.But I can't guarantee that this is the correct girl in question. The first thing to do, is to find the marriage with J. Skau which would at least give you her father's name.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.