Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16163] Searching for Johannes Iverson, Finstad Farm, Oppland, Norway

Gjest Debi Koeller
 Del

Gjest Debi Koeller

Looking for Johannes Iverson b. 03/03/1851 or 1858. in Vestre Toten, Finstad farm, Oppland Norway. I do not know there parents names. A great uncle did some research back in the 1970's he left a letter that stated he found Johannes in the Bergen research center under Vestre Toten Parish Register. He then left a note behind this with the numbers '06-51-125' Does anyone know what these numbers stand for? He came to America 1873 or 1878. He settled in Fosston, Minnesota. Died 1903. Any one have any information please contact me. Thank you. Debi

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

Familysearch has Johannes Iversen christened May 30th 1858 in Vestre Toten, parents Iver Olsen and Andrine Hansdtr. Couldn`t find them with a quick search in the 1865-census.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

Hei!Hvis du leter opp politibetjent Iver Olsen Retrum i FT 1865 for Hønefoss, finner du rette familien!Hilsen Kjell H

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

Sorry!I overlooked the fact that I should reply in English!In 1865 the family is living in Hønefoss, Buskerud county. Johannes' father, Iver Olsen, is then a policeman. Look for Iver Ols. Retrum (49 years old) in the census.Regards Kjell Hamberg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Debi Koeller

Thank you Heidi and Kjell. I'm really excited about the new information you both have given me. I can't wait to start researching this new infomation and sharing it with my family. I love this forum it is the best on the web! I hope I didn't post this twice, if I did please forgive me. I just learned about this forum while attending the 7 lag Stevne (TotenLag included) here in Minnesota. The people were most helpful in showing us ways to research on the internet using the Digital Archive. Thanks again to both of you. Kjell, I loved that you answered in English and Norwegian. I would love to learn Norwegian. It is fun to try and figure out what you are saying. But I still need it in English. Thanks, Debi Koeller

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.