Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16216] Gor Olsdatter, Fla

Gjest Betty Patterson
 Del

Gjest Betty Patterson

Gor Olsdatter Trostheim is the mother of a son, Stengrim Oleson, christened November 1825 in Fla. Does anyone know who her parents are or when she was born?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jorunn Olsen

Hei Betty.I have now ordered the books about Flaa and I whill have them in next week, then I can look at the farm Trostheim for you.I have my self relativ back on the farm Trøstheim. It is Endre Jacobsen, born in 1626.MVH. Jorunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jorunn Olsen

Hei Betty.I have now got the books and the farm Trøstheim is not mentioned in this to books. I have traied to phone the writer but no answers. I will tray again nekst week.MVH. Jorunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Betty Patterson

Jorunn, Thank you for looking for Trostheim farm. I am sorry it was not mentioned. I do see it on the map that I have of that area, but perhaps not all farms have been listed. I did not visit that farm when I was last in Norway because I did not know about Gor Olsdatter at that time. Again, thanks for all your help.Betty

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.