Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16245] Jans Hans OLSEN from Hedrum

Gjest Jeff Erickson
 Del

Gjest Ketil Firing Hanssen

There were actually two brothers, both named Anders Mortensen, at the Bukkeli farm around 1700. The elder died 1708 at age 51, the younger died in 1738 at age 77. In 1701 they are listed as 44 and 41 years old.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

I experienced the same as Ketil as I found the Tjøme bygdebook at the University Library today. None of these can be the person we are looking for. As a result, we are back to zero, and out of candidates. Anders Mortensen and his wife are likely to have moved in from outside Larvik county, from which we have the 1701-male-census.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...
Gjest Jeff Erickson

I now have some new information on Martha Kristine Larsdatter who married Jan Hans Olsen on 28 Mar 1810. I previuosly had a date of bith of 11 mar 1787. This sems to be the christening date. I think she was was born 09 Jan 1787? Was she born at Stensholt or Allum?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Mathisen

Martha Kristine was born on Steinsholt farm in Hedrum. Her birth date is not given in the churchbook. She was baptised 1787.03.11. Did you know that she was married three times? Jon Larsen Kiste, Siljan, was her first husband, Jan Hans Olsen from Nordkvelde her second and Lars Pedersen Tomten, under Ono, her third, according to the Bygdebok for Hedrum, volume II, page 120.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jeff Erickson

Thank you Hans. Is anyone able to email me the pages from the Hedrum bygdebok for Steinsholt, Hedrum and Ono u/Hafallen as several of my ancestors are from there. My email is ericj@adam.com.au. I can read .jpg or .psp files

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jeff Erickson

Can anyone translate this for me pleaseI believe it is from page 689 of the Hedrum bygdebokDa Nordkvell Mell . ble delt i bruk 1760, fikk som nevnt Sven Halvorsen halvdelen (br. nr 1), og den andre halvdelen bygsletJacob Hansen allerede fra 1746. Han var da trolovet med Svenss soster Maren, men hun ektet Ellef Olsen på Nordkvelle Nordre. Br her 1746-73What is a svigersonn? see Ole Engebretsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

svigersønn = son in lawA rough ranslation:When Nordkvelde Mellom was divided 1760, Sven Halvorsen got one half (br.nr. 1), and the second half was farmed by Jacob Hansen (as a tenant) already from 1746. He was then engaged with Sven's sister Maren, but she married Ellef Olsen at Nordkvelde Nordre. Farmed here 1746-73.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Jeff Erickson

Nordkvelde Mellem I have found the Christening record for Maren Jacobsd. christened folio 14b Qvelle on 15 apr 1754.Does the churchbook show when and where she was born.Her brother Hans was christened 14 aug 1757 folio 27b. Can his birth date be established from the churchbookI am unable to find a marriage date for their parents Jacob Hansen and Gunhild Olsd. Is it possible to find the date.Jacob was at Nordkvelde Mellem from 1746. Where was he born and when?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

Birthdates are not in the churchbook. Otherwise I would have transcribed it along with the rest when I made the transcription. Generally, no birth dates were written in the churchbooks until 1812, although there are exceptions.Maren was born at Nordkvelde (Nord=qvell) as stated in the column of father's farm name (Fars gårdsnavn).The parents were probably married before the church book starts (1751). I haven't got the bygdebok here, perhaps it has information of Jacob's origin.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Mathisen

Jacob Hansen's origin is not given in the bygdebook for Hedrum (page 689). Sorry! It is only stated that he, when he took over half of Nordkvelle Mellom in 1746, was engaged to be married to Maren Halvorsdatter, a daughter of Halvor Svensen on Nordkvelle Mellom, but she obviously must have changed her mind and married Ellef Olsen on Nordkvelle Nordre instead.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jeff Erickson

I have found a reference to a Marte Andersd. from Bårnes,Hedrum b1704 marrying Ingebret Styrvall in 1724 in Hedrum. Is this the marriage of Ole Engebretsen's parents.[26]Was Marte from Bårnes or Styrvol Sondre?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

Yes, they are the correct parents. Marte Andersdatter is among the heirs of Anders Tolfsen, probate March 10th 1757 LenkeMarte's parents were Anders Tol(le)fsen and Ulvhild Olsdatter. By 1757, they were living at Bårnesrønningen. Anders was a farmer at Bårnes earlier. I'm not sure if Marte was actually born at Bårnes, because, according to my memory, Anders and Ulvhild were from Buskerud, and I can't remember when they came to Bårnes.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Mathisen

From Hedrum bygdebook, page 972-73: Anders Tollefsen (Tolvsen) was from Roaldstad in Sigdal, Buskerud. He lived on Styrvold søndre before he came to Bårnes søndre. He was farming there from 1725-37, the last appr. 7 years as owner. He had also been the owner of Styrvoll nordre in Lardal. In 1737 he left over the farm to his son in law and lived on Bårnesrønningen. His wife was Ulvhild Olsdatter who died 1759 in Styrvold at the age of 80.Their children: 1. Birte, married Søren Andersen, Styrvold S. in Lardal, 2. Marte, married Engebret Gundersen, Styrvold N. in Lardal, 3. Synnøve, married Tron(d) Arnesen from Odberg, Hedrum, who took over on Bårnes, 4. Karen, b. 1712, married Gullik Arnesen from Bergan in Lardal, 5. Oluf, b. 1715, and 6. Herbrand, b. 1718.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest jeff erickson

Marte Andersd. from Bårnes,Hedrum b1704 marrying Ingebret Styrvall in 1724 .{112}Can this marriage date be confirmed. Did they marry in Hedrum?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Jeff Erickson

Jan Hans Olsen's widow - Marthe Kristine Larsdatter married Lars Pedersen [104] Did they marry in 1845?Is this Lars Pedersen the husband (widower) of Jan Hans Olsens's sister Gunhild Olsdatter?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.