Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16247] Leif Leifson b: 1860 married Anne Halvorsdatter b: 1850 Sauland

Gjest Susan Vera
 Del

Gjest Susan Vera

I am lookinfg for any information about Leif Leifson and his parents and grandparents. He married Anne Halvorsdatter who was the daughter of Halvor Torbjørnsen DALEN. children of Leif and Anne were Halvor b: 1882 Leif b: 1883 Liv b: 1885 IngebjørgThey came to America settling in Forest City Iowa in 1894.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Susan Vera

Thank you Ole.Would there be any way to confirm which family he is from. Maybe an entry somewhere of marriage that would tell his father and mothers names?He was from the Sauland, Hjartdal, Telemark area. I may have not added that before. Sorry Hilsen Susan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Susan Vera

Thank you Laila, This is could be him. It looks like he is not living with his parents.What do these words mean? hendes Søn and Logerende

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid Ryen

'Hendes Søn' means her son, which probably means he is the son of Anne Thorsd. who is 'logerende' meaning she is a lodger at the farm.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Susan Vera

That is interesting. I wonder, judging from the age of Thor, if he is her father and Lev and his mother are lodging with her father and his second wife and children or something.Or is it a coinsidence that the head of household is Thor? (thinking out loud)Thank you for your help! Med hilsen Susan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.