Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16261] Vindnaes at Fitjar

Gjest Michelle Vinnes
 Del

Gjest Michelle Vinnes

I am trying to find more information about the Vindnaes family and the farm called Vindnaes at Fitjar, which is near Bergen. I do know the farm was ran by a Salomon N. Vindnæs (husband's Grandfather) back in the early 1900's. I would like to know if the farm still exists and if any relatives may still be around. Salomon was born 1\31\1856 and was baptised 2\24\1856 in Sund. He was from the farm Fagerbakke. His parents were Nils Olson and Kari Salomonsdtr. In 1885, Salomon got married to the widow of Vinnes farm in Firjar parish. Her name was Barbru Jakobsdtr, (1845-1891). They did not have any children. In 1892, he married again with Larinse Marthine Larsdtr Vinnes. She was born in 1869. They had 10 children together: a) Birgitte Nilsine Adrine born 1892. She went to Ålesund and became a god mother. b) Nils Andreas born 1894. He travelled to the united states (my husbands father). c) Maria Sisilia 1896-1988. d) Martha born 1898. Moved to Ål. e) Kari Marie born 01\06\1900. f) Lars 1902-1904. g) Ole Bertin 1903-1906. h) Signe Lorentse Olivia born 1907. She is still alive and lives in Bergen. (Have sent a letter, but no response) I) Lars Bertin born 1908. J) Solomon Leonard 1911 - 1919.Salomon's mother, Kari Salomonsdtr, died in 1919. Salomon Leonard dies in 1919, and that is the closest I get to 1916. In the book, it says that Salomon went to Bergen in the fall seasons and sold fish and potatoes. He died in 08\09\1944 and was buried at Bekkjarvik Chapel at 08\14\1944. Larsine died later.If you can help or know someone who can I would greatly appreciate it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

The genealogies from Bekkjarvik are found at pages 144-147 in 'Austevoll Ættesoge III', published in 1991. It seems the descendants of Salomon Nilsson Fagerbakke and Larsine Marthine Larsdatter Vinnes are living in Bergen, Tysnes, Haugesund, Sandnes, Flekkefjord, and in America. But it seems they no longer are owning or farming farm number 62/2 Vinnes in Austevoll.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.