Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16413] Paul Ivarsen, Førland (Tysvær) Ragnhild Torbjørnsdatter, Skeie

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen
 Del

I am looking for information on Paul Ivarsen, Førland (Tysvær) and Ragnhild Torbjørnsdatter, Skeie who were the parents of Anne Kristine Paulsdatter born in 1854. I have searched the 1865 census with no luck. I find an Iver Hansen (age 90) on the farm Førland (Tysvær) in the 1865 census. Anne Kristine was my g-g-grandmother.Thank youArne Mikal Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...
Gjest Stephanie Benoit

Ivar Hansen on Øvre Førland had a son Paul who was born 1819 but nothing further is said about Paul.Ivar Hansen Støle, Skåre 1775-1867 married Lisbet Paulsdtr. 1772-1822 who is Paul's mother. Then Ivar married Asseline Halvardsdtr. from Avaldsnes 1785-1831 (she is called Kari in 1833 - I don't understand that unless something was talking about her after the fact). Wife number 3 was Malene Sørensdtr. Storhaug b. 1795.Ivar's other children with Lisbet were: Hans 1807 Paul 1811-12 Johannes 1813 Ragnhild 1815 Iver 1819 (hmmm....Paul's twin or a verrrry short time between pregnancy -- or an error. These books aren't always reliable.)The half brother is Halvor b. 1826 who went to Hetland sokn in 1866 and married Lisbet Aslaksdtr. Langøysund, Nedstrand.Ivar was the son of Hans Ivarsen and Marta Johannesdtr. Støle. This is probably them in 1801 Lenke 1293 Hans Iversen Hosbonde 66 1ste egt. Bonde og grd. beboer M 1294 Martha Johansdtr Hans kone 60 1ste egt. K 1295 Jon Hansen Børn 16 Ugifte M 1296 Kari Hansdtr Børn 24 Ugifte K 1297 Johannes Erichsen Foster søn 2 M{As you can see this is in Torvastad.}Source: Tysvær Gard og Ætt book 1, page 197I only found one possible on the 1801 census as a soldier. You try it.Regards, Stephanie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Otto Jørgensen

Hans Ivarson, born abt 1736 at Førland, dead 1810 married 1862 to Marta Johannesdtr., born abt 1743.They are found on page 309 in Skåre Gard og folk I, ISBN 82-91559-14-7

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Stephanie and OttoThank you for your help.Stephanie, could the Kari (referred in 1833) that you referred to be Kari Hansdatter, Ivar's sister?I have seen Paul Ivarsen's name end both with the Førland and Skeie (Avaldsnæs) farm name, maybe Paul and his wife can be found in the Bygdebok for Skeie?Again thank you both very much for uour help, each piece of the family puzzle is greatly appreciated.Tusen takkArne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.