Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16604] Ole and Tron Tollevsen, Flå, Buskerud, early to mid 1700.

Gjest Vidar Larsen
 Del

Gjest Vidar Larsen

As I understand that the first two volumes of the new bygdebok for Flå have recently been published, I am trying this request again having had no luck back in April 2001 (tema 5342). I am laying this out as a new tema taking advantage of improved system for fylkegruppering and stikkord.According to information from Nore bygdebok, one of my ancestors, Tron Tollevsen died on Bekkeset farm in Nore, in August 1734 and was buried in Flå. The ‘verjer' to Tron's ‘umyndige' children was one Ole Tollevsen from Flå. It is therefore assumed that Ole was Tron's brother and that Tron came from Flå. Tron must however have left Flå before 1707 as at that time he had married into Bekkeset farm and had his first known child christen.I would appreciate any information anybody may come across on Ole or Tron Tollevsen during your search for your own ancestors in the bygdebok. Mvh VidarPS I read Norwegian.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Egil H Thomassen

The first two volumes of the new book for Flå covers the southern part of the district. As far as I can see, neither Ole nor Tron Tollevsen are mentioned. The next volumes are expected to be published around 2005. Regards, Egil

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 år senere...
  • 1 år senere...
Gjest Vidar Larsen

Hi Kurt. Many thanks for your suggestion, but it is from the Nore-Uval Bygdebok that the information that 'Tron most likely came from Flå’ was obtained. Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.