Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16696] otto jacobsen lee .born Kristiansand 1829. died Stavanger December 4,1890

Gjest June Tonks
 Del

Gjest June Tonks

My Gt.Grandfather had been a fish and lobster merchant in Grimsby. Lincolnshire, England prior to returning to Stavanger [i think Lokkieven ]where he died. I think the burial may have been at the Stavanger Domkirke on December 12, 1890. I have no idea of his address there and have not been able to obtain any further details to confirm this.Can anyone please advise where I might obtain the death and burial details for Otto? His wife was named Frederika, and she returned to the UK where she died in 1920 Many thanks. June

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grete Jøraas

June The correct street name where your grandfather lived in Stavanger, is Løkkeveien. And living there he belonged to the parish of Stavanger Domkirke. So I guess contacting the church will give you the answers you're looking for. (And I'll check the address books at the library tomorrow). Løkkeveien still have some of the old houses from back then, but also modern buildings as well. And heavy traffic as the street is in the center of Stavanger.... Best regards Grete

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunleif Seldal

According to records for Stavanger Domkirke: Fiskeexpeditør (fish agent?) Otto Jakobsen Lee (Lie) born 1828 at Kristiansand, residence Løkkevejen, date of death Dec. 4, 1890, date of burial Dec. 10. Cause of death: kidney disease. Doctor had been sent for. Remarks: 1 o'clock. Chapel, 2 priests(?)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.