Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16808] Lillesund = Litlasund? , farm Kallevik, Map of parishes?

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen

Hei Alle,Is the farm Lillesund and Litlasund the same place? I found Litlasund on the map as a part of Haugesund. I cannot find Lillesund on the map. My bestemor (Janna Marie (Juliusdatter) Kallevig, is listed in the 1900 census for the farm Lillesund, Skaare. The family had lived in Kallevik (Avaldnes? or Tysvaer?) I cannot locate where that is exactly.Any help in this matter would be appreciated.Also there is a map showing the parish divisions that can be accessed through the Useful Links in the Digitalarkivet;( Map showing the ecclesiastical divisions in Norway in 1922). Can a person buy a copy of that map showing the whole of Norway?Tusen takkArne Mikal Mikkelsen anp4749@sympatico.ca

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Andersen

Yes, Litlasund is todays official typo of Lillesund after the byrochracy have done their job!Janne [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f01153&variabel=0&postnr=787&fulle=true&spraak=n>Lenke is listed under Skåre which today is a church in Haugesund.The whole family is born in Avaldsnes on Karmøy.If you in the 1865 census seach with the farm name Kallevig you will end up in Avaldsnes once more. But you will need to check some church books to verify Janne's father's name to connect to the persons at Kallevig.If you manage to operate

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Otto Jørgensen

On both side of Karmsundet is farms named Storesund/Storasund and Lillesund/LitlasundThose farms are to be found in 'Skåre - Gard og folk II', ISBN82-91559-15-5, issued 1999 and 'Karmøy - Torvestad, issued 1979'You will find Janna Marta born 1889 on page 967 in the book of Skåre. She was the daughter of Herman Markus Julius Halvorsson born abt 1842 and Anna Kristina Pålsdaugher (born 1845)Herman vas the son of Halvor Mikkelsen Abelsted from Christiania (Oslo) and Anna was the daughter of Pål Ivarsson Førland from Tysvær and Ragla Torbjørnsdaughter Skei.The did first live at Avaldsnes, in 1874 they arrived to Visnes in Avaldsnes and in 1898 the moved to Haugesund. In 1900 Anna was a widow and lived at Litlasund in Skåre, Haugesund. Herman and Anna had 9 children.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.