Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16814] Looking for John Olsen family

Gjest Kay Yates
 Del

John Olsen B 1797 Lesja Oppland Norway Married Guri Jesperson July 1826. I show son Ole B Dec 29 1826 Hole, Guri died sometime 1851 Who were the rest of this family ? any help e sure do thankyou. Kay

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnfinn Kjelland

You will find this family in 'Bygdebok for Lesja' Vol. 3 (publ. 1996 by Lesja kommune, I am the author) page 173, under the farm Nordigard Sør-Hole. Jon was born 1796, Guri b. 1808, d. 1851. Children: 1. Ola b. 1826, emigr. to Sweden 1862, else unknown. 2. Marit b. 1828, emigr. to USA, became a member of First Lutheran Church in Eau Claire in 1913, else unknown. 3. Syver b. 1831, confirmed 1845, else unknown. 4. Anne b. 1835, d. 1851. 5. Kari b. 1840, else unknown. 6. Ågot b. 1842, emigr. to Eau Claire over Oslo in 1881. The family moved to the neighbour sub-parish of Dovre in 1844, which is not covered by the Lesja books. Nor were the Digital Archives established at that time, so there might be possible to find some of the family members now.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest marriage record Agot Johnsdatter

Can you find a marriage record for Agot 1842 dau of John Olsen. I would like to find the emigation record from Olso also for her I presume she was married age 39 by that time.. Thankyou so much for your help. Kay

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John Blestrand

Where does the name Blestrand come from? Her father is John Olsen. Do you know when Marit B 1828 emigrated and under what name same family? Kay

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Elin, Thankyou for referring me to the naming practices. Excellent explanation. Now can you help me find the name Marit took, when she came to America and when did she come? Ole went to Sweden I found him under Bleksrud there. Immigration records have him as Blixrud May 1882. These are lost grandparents. I have yet to find in America.kay

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.