Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16845] Looking for Roger Thauland, USA

Gjest Brit Høiland Fjellberg
 Del

Hi everyone!I'm looking for a living person, Roger Thauland, the son of Royal Franklin Thauland, USA.I have noticed a Roger Thauland at this Forum. If you are the one I'm looking for, you are 3rd. cousin of my mother.So if your mother is Elsa from Norway, please answer!Sincerely Brit

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Wow, what a coincidence! So you're the one...I have had the same name as yours on my list for some time, because this person and his folks are on my descendantlist after our common ancestor, John Peder Pedersen (Old-John 1817-1894), from the farm Sletten in Sørlavangen. I would really like to add more dates and whereabouts to my ancestryfile, but I didn't know where to find you. Until now I guess.I'm going away for the weekend and won't be online before Sunday eve.In the meantime you can go to no. 11286 at this Forum. Those 3 brothers were brothers of your great grandfather. And I did find descendants in March this year. I have got contact with extended relatives in Wichita and Valley Falls, Kansas and in SunRiver, Oregon.Have a nice weekend all of you! Brit

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

To Roger!Have you studied the Johnsonfamily I mentioned above? They were 15 brothers and sisters in 2 marriages. If you really are the right Roger, you and I are descendants after 1. marriage.I don't like to exchange e-mail addresses online, but I will give you mine anyway. No guts - no glory! You are welcome to contact me: brit.h.fjellberg@dnett.noBrit

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.