Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16936] Halvorsdatter

Gjest Natalie Mortensen
 Del

Gjest Natalie Mortensen

--------------------------------------------------Hello,--------------Does anyone have any information about Anne Marie Halvorsdatter? i think she was born about 1827 she came out to Norsewood newzealand in 1872 on the hovding with her husband Johan Fredrik Mortensen and five children; Axel,Augusta ,Fritjof , Hans and Morten .I have records of her in New Zealand however i want to find information about her in Norway (birth,marriage) and about her parents etc,which i so far havent been able to find.i also am trying to find information about any living relatives that i may have, Thankyou.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

Hi! Do you have the birth dates on the children?And, since you only talks about finding Anne Marie Halvorsdatter, do you have the info on JOhan Fredrik Mortensen?Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torunn Cathrine  Ludvigsen

Hello Natalie!it was me who said you should leave a posting here! You should include the records from the ship..I have your family in 1865 here:LenkeIt is this family? So that I am 100% sure? This can help others in their pursuit for your people!Torunn C

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Einar Aasprong

According to the Emigrants Register Anne Marie was born somewhat earlier:* Fredrik Mortensen m G Snedker 45 Kristiania New Zealand* Anne Marie f G 50 Kristiania New Zealand* Augusta Mortensen f u 17 Kristiania New Zealand* Carl Fredrik Mortensen m u 16 Kristiania New Zealand* Morten Mortensen m u 12 Kristiania New Zealand* Hans Mortensen m u 10 Kristiania New Zealand* Axel Mortensen m u 5 Kristiania New ZealandLenkemvh EAa

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Natalie Mortensen

hey Laila, yeah i do have information about Johan he was born about 1834 augusta was born in 1861,carl Fritjof in 1863,morten in1865 ,hanns in 1868 and axel in1871. i m not sure if there correct its just an approximate as they were taken off the records on the oslo/kristiania records.i dont know mutch else thats why i am asking you peoples because thats all i know and there is no more information in the norsewood sites. thanks for your help

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Natalie Mortensen

hey Lenke it sounds like them but in one record i have it says the ship left in 1872 but the age differance between each of the children seem about right ill just double check whether its right. but im sure they left kristiania in 1872 on the holvding and went to norsewood newzealand. thankyou,oh and are you realated to the Mortensen/Halvorsdatter family by any chnace?!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Natalie Mortensen

yes you were alright except for one thing;the ages heres what i got from the 1865 census: 1 Johan Fredrik Mortens. 38 m 2 Anne Marie Mortens. 45 k 3 Marthe Mathilde Mortens. 15 k 4 Augusta Fredrikkea Mortens. 11 k 5 Carl Fritjof Mortens. Søn 9 m 6 Morten Valdemar Mortens. Søn 7 m 7 Hans Peter Mortens. Søn 4 m the records are all in norge and hard to understand but thats what i got from the Digitalarkivet: rcord on this site. do you know where i would be able to find information about Johan and Anee-Maries family?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

Familysearch.org tells this about one of the children:Marthe Mathilde Sex: F Event(s): Birth: 06 Aug 1852 Place: Christening: 16 May 1853 Place: Oslo, Akershus, NorwayParents: Father: Johan Fredrik MORTENSEN Mother: Anne Marie HALVORSENSource Information: Batch Number: C428243 Source Dates: 1852 - 1857 Film or Fiche Number: 255734 Collection Details: Aker, Gamle Aker; Den Norske Kirke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Christiansen

I would think a look in the churchrecords for Gamle Aker might give the marriage for Johan Fredrik and Anne Marie, and also confirm /give birth years and fathers names. Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

Another child:Augusta Friderikka Birth: 13 Jan 1855 Christening: 25 Feb 1855 Place: Oslo, Akershus, Father: Frederik MORTENSEN Mother: Anne Marie HALVORSDRVRI Batch Number: C428243 : Aker, Gamle Aker; Den Norske Kirke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

One possible candidate from LDS IGI:ANNA MARIE HALVORSEN Christening: 19 JAN 1822 Fet, Akershus, Father: HALVOR JACOBSEN Mother: ANNE HANSDR

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...
 Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.