Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16940] Mortensen

Gjest Natalie Mortensen
 Del

Gjest Natalie Mortensen

I am looking for desendants of Anne Marie Halvorsedatter and Johan Fredrik Mortensen. They left norway in 1872 on the hovdig ship to Norsewood Newzealand. in the 1865 census of kristiania johan was 38 and Anne marie was 45. they had six children although Marthe Mathilde didnot travel with her parents to norsewood. there childrens names and ages (as of the census from 1865) are: Marthe Mathilde 15, Augusta Fredrikke 11,Carl Fritjof 9,Morten Valdemer 7,Hans Peter 4,axel Guttorm 1. thants all i know about them but i want to find out about the family in norway so i can trace my family back which i so far have been unable to do. thankyou

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torunn C Ludvigsen

Hey Natalie.Just some tips for you:1. When you ask more than one question about the same family, you should refer to the other topics that you start about this family. This helps your 'helpers' to get a more thourough background.Other topics 'disappear' from the first page, so the information gained there, are more hard to find.You can link, by pasting the adress or refer to the other topics number. 2. When you are posting, you should use the 'return/enter' key on your keyboard, so that the information you give is more clear to read.A List of information is more easier to read. Torunn C

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

Hi Natalie! THis is Johan Fredrik Mortensen, birthrecord on Familysearch.org:Johan Frederik Sex: M Event(s): Birth: 05 Nov 1826 Place: Christening: 03 Dec 1826 Place: Oslo, Akershus, Norway Parents: Father: Morten JENSEN Mother: Marthe SIMONSDR Source Information: Batch Number: C426255 Source Dates: 1819 - 1829 Film or Fiche Number: 125849 Collection Details: Aker, Vestre Aker; Den Norske Kirke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It turned out sort of unorganized...Johan FrederikSex: M Event(s): Birth: 05 Nov 1826Christening: 03 Dec 1826Place: Oslo, Akershus, NorwayParents: Father: Morten JENSEN Mother: Marthe SIMONSDRSource Information: Batch Number: C426255 Source Dates: 1819 - 1829 Film or Fiche Number: 125849 Collection Details: Aker, Vestre Aker; Den Norske Kirke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

and, all this children are Johan Fredriks siblings:Jens MARTINSEN - Vital Records Index / NO Gender: M Birth/Christening: 15 Nov 1819 Oslo, Akershus, Norway Anne Lisabeth MORTENSDATTER - Vital Records Index / NO Gender: F Birth/Christening: 09 Jan 1822 Oslo, Akershus, Norway Pauline MORTHENSDATTER - Vital Records Index / NO Gender: F Birth/Christening: 21 Jul 1824 Oslo, Akershus, Norway Johan Frederik MORTENSEN - Vital Records Index / NO Gender: M Birth/Christening: 05 Nov 1826 Oslo, Akershus, Norway Hans Peter MORTENSEN - Vital Records Index / NO Gender: M Birth/Christening: 11 Jun 1829 Oslo, Akershus, Norway Christiane MORTENSDATTER - Vital Records Index / NO Gender: F Birth/Christening: 04 Nov 1831 Oslo, Akershus, Norway Berthe Marie MORTENSDATTER - Vital Records Index / NO Gender: F Birth/Christening: 30 Jun 1834 Oslo, Akershus, Norwayalso from Familysearch Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.