Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#16993] Looking for Artsdatter, 5 girls from Nes, Hedmark

Gjest Andrew Peterson
 Del

Gjest Andrew Peterson

For sure:Emma b.1880Anna b.1886Helene b. abt. 1877not sure of other sisters names. could be Nina? and Berta? would appreciate any finds. Parents are Arnt Eriksen and Elise Magnusdatter.Thanks, Andrew

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andrew Peterson

Thank you, I have this from earlier but still looking for other sisters. I understand there were about 10 Arntsdatters born in that area at that time. Anna is NOT the mother of the child in the 1900 census, unless she gave birth at age 11. I would assume the mother of the child is either Helene, Nina? or Berta? Emma was married and living in USA at the time.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andrew Peterson

Thank you. I believe you have found Helene. I have her birth as Nov 11, 1876. I suspect that she is the mother of the child that her parents were raising. However, that is not Emma, who is my great-grandmother. She came to the USA in 1899, was married and had a child by 1900.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Steinar Gundersen

According to Nes Bygdebok: Arnt Eriksen and Elise Magnusdatter had the following children:1. Mina born 1874 2. (Dead born) 1876 3. Helene born 1876 (Harald is her son) 4. Emma born 1880 5. Ottilie born 1884 6. Anna born 1886More details are given for the parents and for most of the children.Steinar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir Kamsvaag Berntsen

Just details (from Parish registers);ARNT ERIKSEN and ELISE MAGNUSDATTER married Dec 28 1873.MINA, Born Nov 7 1874, Chr. 27 Dec 1884, parents at EdskerudeieHELENE, Born Nov 11 1876, Chr. Dec 31 1876, parents at Aflangrudeie (twin with the stillborn)EMMA; Born: Sept 3 1880, Chr. Oct 31 1880, parents at HovelsrudeieOTTILIE, Born: Feb 5 1884, Chr. March 16 1884, parents at HovelsrudeieANNA, Born Nov 11 1886, Chr. Jan 1 1887, parents at Svennerudeie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andrew Peterson

Please do not respond to this thread any longer. At this point, I have all the information required. Thank you everyone for your efforts.Regards,Andrew

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.