Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#17009] Peder Evensen - Pauline Embretsdatter - Nes, Hedmark

Gjest Andrew Peterson
 Del

From FamilysearchPeder Evensen christn.5/8 1832 Nes. Parents;Even Evensen and Karen Johnsdtr. Marriage 1831 Nes.Pauline Embretsdtr.age at marriage 32. Father Embret Pedersen.Peder Evensen and Pauline child; Georg Pedersen christn.1/1 1867 Nes Hedemark. Olaus Pedersen christ, 21/5 1871 Nes Hedemarkcensus 1865 Nes Hedemark Hovelsrud farm.Pauline Embretsdtr, ug.maiden b.1836 Nes. Emma olsdtr, her child b.1860. Peder Evensen Dagleier?b.1830 NesGlabak farm Even Evensen husmann m/jord b.1808 Nes.census 1900 Nes Hedemark Taangen farm.Peder Evensen husmann m/jord b 1832 Nes Pauline Embretsdtr. wife b.1833 Nes.Finnes en bygdebok fra dette området. Noen som kan hjelpe Andrew vidre her tro?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fikk se det etterpå geir.Men kansje lurt med en del som omhandler slekta i Norge? Ingen som kan gjøre oppslag i Nes bygdebok. De står kansje der.is this Pauline Embretsdtr ?Pauline Engebretsdtr.christ. 27/4 1834 Nes hedemark. Parents: Engebret Pedersen and Oline(oliane?)Pedersdtr. They have many child b.in Nes

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

From familysearch. Borne in Nes hedemark.Parents;Embret Pedersen and Oline Pedersdatter.Peder b.1823 Agnete b.1825,Christian b.1828. Ragnhild b.1829. Børre b.1832. Pauline b.1834. Even b.1838. Johan b.1841 Parents Even Evensen and Karen Jonsdtr.Nes Hedemark.Peter b.1832. Pernille b.1835. John b.1837. Gonnor b.1840. John b.1844. Mathias b.1846.Magnus b.1853. Karoline? b 1853. Emma Olsen b.1859.Nes.Parents:Ole Olsen and Pauline Embretsdtr.Georg Pedersen M.Johanne Magnusdtr.in 1885 Nes. Her Father:Magnus Iversen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

Andrew, Anders Pedersen emigrated April 18, 1890, age 17 on the ship Angelo , destination Deerfield:Parents were:Peder Evensen and Pauline Engebretsdatter. This marriage was his second. He was first married to Grete Eriksdatter and they had 4 children:Karoline born and dead 1857, Karoline b 1859 dead 1862, Emma b. 1862, adopted by another family in 1875 and emigrated to USA 1901, Karoline b.1864. Peder Evensen married # 2, 1866 to Pauline Engebretsdatter and had 6 children: Georg b.1866 (married to Johanne Magnusdatter, one son Peter b.1884, they emigrated 1885), Olaus b.1871, Anders b. 1873, Lina b.1877 marr. to Ole Johan Martiniussen, Emil b.1880, Johan b.1882.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Elise Magnusdatter b.1853.parents:Magnus Syversen and Marte Halvorsdatter. M.28/12 1873 NesArnt Eriksen.b.1850. Parents:Erik Eriksen and Hellene Hansdatter

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

Family search again, it does not give all. Even Evensen Vieneie (Glabak) and Karen Johnsdatter (Byeeie) had the following children: Petronelle b.and dead 1829 Hovinsholmeie, Pernille b.1830, Sundseie and dead 1831 age 3/4 year, Peder b.1832 Sundseie, Pernille b. 1835 Stensrud, Johannes b. 1837 Vieneie dead 1842, Gønner b.1840, Johannes b. Stavseie, dead 1848 Raknerudeie, Mathias b. 1846 Stavseie (married Ingrid Knudsdatter b.1833 Slidre in Oppland, they had the son Konrad in 1872 and emigrated to USA 1889), JOhannes b. 1849 Raknerudeie, Magnus b.1853 left for Christiania in 1873 and finally Caroline b.1853, moved from Nes in 1881. Even Evensen was born 1807, parents:Even Evensen ansd Guri Christophersdatter. What more now ANDREW?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

census 1865 Nes. Sundt Østre. farmHelene Hansdtr. unm. inderst.b 1822.And her 2 sons Arnt Eriksen and Martinius Kristiansen.Census 1900 Nes. vardhus and Svean farmsHere live Christian,Børre v/family and their old mother Oline Pedersdatter.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andrew Peterson

Thank you all - such nice people here, I look forward to my trip next summer! Again, I apologize for the multiple thread, I know how it works. Last night I even managed to stumble through the emigrant database and found Georg Pedersen's emigration. You see, I am not totally helpless!What I am still missing is Mina Arntsdatter, b.1874. What I have is she moved to Kristiania in 1892 and 'attested' for marriage in 1897. We heard in the USA that possibly she emigrated here and had 4-5 children.Another missing item is her sister Ottilie Arntsdatter. I have it that she had child out of wedlock 1902, then married 1907. Anything after that?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

What about this NINA? How do you link those people to the family ANDREW is asking for?? census 1865 Nes. Sundt Østre. farm Helene Hansdtr. unm. inderst.b 1822.And her 2 sons Arnt Eriksen and Martinius Kristiansen. Census 1900 Nes. vardhus and Svean farms Here live Christian,Børre v/family and their old mother Oline Pedersdatter. There is no Helen Hansdatter born on Nes in 1822. I suggest that Andrew contact me: hansmyhr@online.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ha ha Ikke vær så slem med meg da Hans. Det har vært mange innlegg med info og forholde seg til på disse folka. Men altså;Tror det er rette foreldre på Arnt Eriksen og Elise Magnussen.De jeg skrev over her.Men kansje feil?Det skal da være Arnt Eriksen som er telt med mora i 1865 på Sundt.Ser ut som hun ikke var gift med faren til Arnt. Erik Eriksen.?Christian og Børre, tror de er brødrene til Pauline Embretsdtr gm.Peder Evensen. Mora deres var vel Oline Pedersdatter? Disse da i 1900 på Svean og Vardhus. (NOT?)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andrew Pterson

Sorry for the confusion (see 16993) for details. I am trying to redirect my family to one thread.ARNT ERIKSEN and ELISE MAGNUSDATTER married Dec 28 1873.Their children:MINA, Born Nov 7 1874, Chr. 27 Dec 1884, parents at EdskerudeieHELENE, Born Nov 11 1876, Chr. Dec 31 1876, parents at Aflangrudeie (twin with the stillborn)EMMA; Born: Sept 3 1880, Chr. Oct 31 1880, parents at HovelsrudeieOTTILIE, Born: Feb 5 1884, Chr. March 16 1884, parents at HovelsrudeieANNA, Born Nov 11 1886, Chr. Jan 1 1887, parents at Svennerudeie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andrew Peterson

Nina is Mina (probably changed name in America) Berte is OttilieNina and Berte were how my family knew of them, not by their christened names.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

Andrew. I feel you have to stop this multiple-tread-double-work now. Make a 'stop' message in all your messages, and tell what you have got, and what you need after what you have got! Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andrew Peterson

This board works strangely. Every other board I have seen shows the author of the reply, NOT the original sponsor of the post, when a reply is made by another person. Thats how one knows a reply is made! It makes no sense, and provides no information, to list the original sponsor of the post, when a reply is made by another party. The counter function tells only the number of reads and replies, but does not tell when someone has replied specifically to that post. Am I supposed to memorize the count so I know when someone has replied? No, Email notification is required for that, when it would be obvious to all if the person's name who replied were listed next to the title of the post!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

Andrew, this is originally not a message board for queries, more a message board to tell the people working in the Digitalarkivet about things.SO, this does not work like other message boards.Thats why we are a bit upset about all your queries about the same people. I am sure, if you had put all your postings in Ancestry - or Genealogy-.com message-boards, I would have been as frustrated.But, you get e-mails every time you have a posting..So, what you should do, is to just tell people to stop put postings here, and in the other threads you have made, then, if you need more inforamtion, you should make a new posting and put everytning you know there. Also remember to write who gave you the info, and where they found it.Remember to use the 'enter' button often to make some space.I know how frustrating it is to use hours of work, and then, i find out that other people also used hours to find the same info in other threads.Happy hunting!!! Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andrew Peterson

Regardless of the use of the board, email notification is an uneccesary waste of bandwidth and an ineffectual way for a message board to operate. The comparable real world analogy is I write a note to you, tack it on a board, but in order for you to know it exists, I must send a messenger boy to tell you its there! This is insane! A single-threaded board, like you would see on Yahoo, is the only way to go.Anyway, I had already started to do what you asked, directing people to a common thread. Now I will go away.Andrew....out.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roger  Thauland

Hi Laila, whats that about email notice--i, across the pond, get only 'you have made' emails; rarely any other--even if i started an entry; so do you mean that i am to receive an email for all future postings to this item? or does it mean that Andrew should be getting an email for all postings--but is not(it seems)? Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andrew Peterson

Please do not respond to this thread any longer. At this point, I have all the information required. Thank you everyone for your efforts.Regards,Andrew

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.