Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#17014] Sorry for the multiple posts on Pedersen-Arntsdatter

Gjest Andrew Peterson
 Del

Gjest Andrew Peterson

I am only trying to find genealogical information about the siblings and parents of my great-grandparents, Anders Pedersen and Emma Arntsdatter (Eriksen). Thanks to the great efforts of Laila, Heidi, Else, Jan, Steiner, Geir and Brit, I have the Arntsdatters pretty well. I still would like to know what happened to Mina Arntsdatter b. Nov 7, 1884 and her sister Ottilie Arntsdatter b. Feb 5, 1884. Probably they stayed in Norway and married.I don't read Norwegian so I have been struggling navigating through the menus trying to figure it out. I didn't know that Anders Pedersen was also from Hedmark, so I posted my query under the 'General' category. Sorry for that. I just would like to find his exact birthday, and the names and birtdates of his siblings.Again, sorry for my mistakes and thanks to everyone who has been so patient with me. I've found out more about my family from this board in the last few days than we've known during our entire lifetime. You've made many people in my family very excited and happy to learn of this.Regards,Andrew

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andrew Peterson

Please do not respond to this thread any longer. At this point, I have all the information required. Thank you everyone for your efforts.Regards,Andrew

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.