Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#17399] birth record

Gjest kay Yates
 Del

Gjest Kay Yates

I guess I asked this wrong .John Larsen is John L Steen in America do you have the bygdebok records for Sjordalen. . Do I have the birth date right ? His father is Lars Halvsrdsen mother Olianna Forbordsteen What are there birth dates Lars father was said to be Halvar Johnson Were they born in the same area? Thank you so much for yor help pevious thread no 17066 tell what info I have from you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

Are you sure of his father's family name? There's one Johan Larsen with parents Oleanna and Lars and with the right age :LenkeGreetings Kjellaug R.P.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

This should be the same farm in the 1801 census: maybe you'll find some interesting names here as I see there's one Halvard Joensen there with two sons Joen halvardsson, one of them is probably Lars Johnsen's father.LenkeBut I guess it would be better to have a look at the churchbooks from the area or the bygdebooks to make sure.Greetings Kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The 1801 census from Olianna's farm Forbord gave the following : LenkeAn interesting couple there (Jørgen and Mali) with a son called Lorenz (same as Lars) who was 2 years old then, could he be Olianna's father?Kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.