Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#17492] Gunder Torjussen and Netten Nikoline Hansdatter (Oksum?)

Gjest Anne Godfrey
 Del

Gjest Anne Godfrey

Hello. I am looking for information for Gunder Torjussen and Netten Nikoline Hansdatter. So far I have found their children are Amborg Nikoline, Christen and Isach, all born between 1825 and 1830. First, does anyone know if there are any more children, and second, they seem to have some connection with 'Oksum'. Can anyone tell me what or where Oksum is? And can anyone give me the definition of 'innerst'? We've looked it up in a Norwegian dictionary, and couldn't find it, and my father, who is from Norway, says he does not know what it means. Thanks for any help. Anne Godfrey

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lill Ann Parry

Hi Anne, Oksum is a property in Eidanger, identified as gård #40. Innerst or Inderst typically refers to a family who are living on a property who have no ownership or 'husmann' responsibilities and are usually related to one of the owners. In this case, Netten Nikoline is the sister of the wife of the owner of Oksum, Elias Halvorsen. I have information on Netten and some of Gunder's family. Please feel free to email me privately at lillannp@earthlink.netLill Ann

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.