Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#17516] Soga Om Vats, Blikra

Gjest Larry Norstedt
 Del

Gjest Larry Norstedt

I am asking if anyone can verify this unbroken line of son to father born on the blikra farm in Vats. I am starting with greatgrandfather and working backword. Some of this come from what other people have reported to the LDS. Tjærand Sakariasen b.1823 [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f61157&variabel=0&postnr=2232&fulle=true&spraak=e>Lenke Sakarias Jacobsen b.1784 Lenke Jacob Sakariasen b.1755 Lenke Sakarias Sakariasen b.1735 Sakarias Pedersen b. 1695 Lenke Peder Gunnarsen b. 1660

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

The same is written in the book 'Soga om Vats, Vindafjord' author N. Dybedahl-Holthe, 1984. Just a little difference in time of birth. Nothing about France.Narve 1470/80, Elluf ab.1490, Gunder 1540-1618, Størker ab.1565-bef.1619, Olav 1590, Gunnar 1626, Peder, Sakarias 1695, Sakarias 1736, Jakob 1757, Sakarias 1784-1872, Tjerand 1823.Ole (1818), brother of Tjerand, married 1844 Malene Valentinsdt.(1824). The year their father died Ole and his youngest son , Jacob (1863) went to America (1872). His 2 older sons, Valentin (1845) doctor Red River Valley and Sakarias (1847) went to America in 1866.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Peder Gunnarsen (1660), his first wife came from Ile in Vikedal and she had a brother Tjerand. Peder had to pay a fine, 10 rd., for some trouble with the wife of Tjerands fathers brother (uncle of Peders wifes brother Tjerand). Peders wife should sell some tobacco for Sjur Tarandsen Ile who possibly lived in Holland. They smoked and traded tobacco. I guess the last sentence is Peder and his family.I am sorry, but my english is not good enoug so I hope you understand because this was realy difficult for me to translate.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Larry Norstedt

Thank you Berit, Does it say what happened to Tjerand's other brothers and sister? Is the Sakarias Sakariasen who married Kari Zakariasdatter and Kari Halvorsdatter one of Tjerand's brothers ? He lived at Bakkevold. [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f01155&variabel=0&postnr=915&fulle=true&spraak=e>Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I do not have the book at home, so you must wait until thursday. But I remember Ole sold the farm.If you want the whole story of the family please send me a few words and I will do my best. Adress: bik45@hotmail.com

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...
Gjest Larry Norstedt

It may be that my email was filtered by a spam stopper. My email address is fragra444@yahoo.com. If you send me an email I will reply. Otherwise I can try again. Larry

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.