Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#17664] Hans Larsen and Anne Haavelsdatter

Gjest Anne Godfrey
 Del

Gjest Anne Godfrey

I am also researching Hans Larsen and Anne Haavelsdatter, who would be my great, great, great grandparents, and they had my great, great grandmother Kari Hansdatter Molstad born on Aug. 27 bapt. Sept. 3 1820 on Molstad Farm in Gran, Oppland. I would think they were born approximately 1795 or maybe before. Any suggestions on how to continue researching this family would be greatly appreciated. I would like to see who their parents were, and if they too lived on Molstad Farm. Kari and Haagen Hanson Tuv (Tuff) were married 1844 and bought the Rossum Farm in 1846.Thank you, Anne-Lise Haufmann Godfrey

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

I think that if you go to the farm Molstad in the 1801 census you will find Hans Larsen, 9 years old, and his parents and siblings.Here is the link:LenkeHilsen Laila Kornstad.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Rustad

Searching for Anne Haavelsdatter I only found this one at Gran; I don't know it's the right one or not but she's got a sister Kari - and Anne also got a daughter named Kari.LenkeI'll try to look her up in 'baptized'

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

There are three Anne Haavelsdatter in the 1801 census in Gran, but two of them are difficult to find, because only their first names are written in the census:1. The daughter of Haavel Andersen, Anne, 11 years old: [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f10534&variabel=0&postnr=104&fulle=true&spraak=n>Lenke Christening: Lenke2. The daughter of Haavel Hansen, 4 years old: Lenke Christening: Lenke 3. The dauhter of Haavel Amundsen, 3 years old: Lenke Christening: LenkeThe christening of Hans Larsen Molstad:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Åse K. Kristiansen

The first Anne Haavelsdtr. is probably the right one. Her mother's name is Kari, and they are living at the farm Stadstad. Hans Larsen and Anne Haavelsdtr. had two girls baptized at Gran: Aase in 1819, named after his mother, Kari b.1820 named after her mother. Sponsors at the baptisms of both girls came from Stadstad, the farm where Anne lived in 1801. Regards Åse Kr.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.