Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#17841] Valle parish & Hylestad parish lookups

Gjest MaryJo (Haugen-Heibel) Regier
 Del

Can anyone lookup any parish records for:Valle Parish, Aust-Agder Olav Olavsson Haugen (b. 1884) son of Olav Olvasson Haugen (b. Mar. 12, 1830) and Tone Knutsdatter (b.1841). Olav Sr. and Tone married on June 1, 1857.Hyllestad Parish, Valle Municipality, Aust-Agder Joraand Andresdatter Helle (b. 1882) daughter of Andres Jonsson Helle (b. 1843) and Turid Hallvardsdatter Uppstad (b. 1847)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 år senere...
Gjest Byrom Thorgeson Wehner

MaryJo, if you haven't already found out by now, the birth & baptism record for Joraand Anresdatter Helle is now available in the Digital Archives. Aust-Agder, Valle/Hylestad, 1882-1910 official parish register, fo. 3, no. 14 (females).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...

Thank you both! It's been so long since I posted, I'm surprised to have found this! I have viewed the microfilms from Valle Parish and Hylestad Parish, through the LDS archives...and the very old Norwegian handwriting is very hard for me to read...but I was very excited to find some of this in the registers! Thank you, thank you! It is my hope to visit the region (I still have distant cousins there), before I turn 50! Thanks again!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjetil Sigvart Eidskard

*** hello - are you still interested in info about this family? *** I have the genealogy book for the moment - if of interest please mail me direct - *** eidskard@frisurf.no *** hope to find lot of info for you - and difficult to present it here *** all the best - kjetil sigvart eidskard ***

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Greetings from the Mile High City! Yes, yes, Kjetil! I do have a significant bit of information on both of my Norwegian families and ancestors (Haugen and Helle), but it's always fun to perhaps uncover something new! Private email coming soon. Hope you're having a great day!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.