Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#17877] Informations about Andrew Iverson, Vik i Sogn in US

Gjest Helga Olina Grov Gjervan
 Del

My great-grandfather Anders Ivarson Grov, born 1846 in Vik in Sogn, Norway emigrated to US. He left Bergen harbor May 6, 1866 and arrived Quebec June 5 the same year by the ship Aurora. Three of his brothers emigrated earlier( Ole born 1829, John b. 1832 and Erick born 1840). I found the three brothers in the 1880 census, Erick Iverson,Yankton, Dakota and John and Ole Iverson in Rushford, Fillmore, MN. In the 1880 census for MN I found : Andrew Iverson, 33 years old, shoemaker, born in Norway,lived Saint Paul, Ramsey, MN with Wife Martha and four children. I hope someone of you could verify that this Andrew was my great-grandfather Anders Ivarson who emigrated from Norway.If Andrew is my g.g.father i hope some of you could help me with informations about him and his descendents. I also will be happy to recive informations about Andrew's brothers too. Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I have informations about Anders' parents and grandparents and so one but absolutely no informations about my greatgrandfather in US. Helga

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.