Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#17941] 5 postcards I need translated (sent to Ole & Peder Fostervold)

Gjest Nancy (Fostervold) Halvorson
 Del

Is there anyone who would be willing to translate 5 handwritten postcards sent to Ole and Peder Fostervold? I find it very hard to understand the writing. There could be some valuable information in them and I'm just plain curious what they say. If anyone would volunteer to do this I can scan them and send. They are from Peder's wife Olga Fostervold, daughter Astrid Fostervold, Kaare and Herbjorg Fostervoll, an unknown Patrick and one doesn't seem to be signed. I would appreciate any help. Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

Hi, Nancy! I got your e-mail, will take a look at it tomorrow!They dont give any really valuable info, but fun to read though. You will hear from me tomorrow! Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Laila, I look forward to knowing what they say. This is extremely generous of you to do this for me! I have had postcards from their sister Oline translated and there were clues there that answered other questions I had. Like maybe just a name or where she was at the time she wrote it. In one she wrote she had seen their sick aunt, but which one?, so then even more questions in my head!! Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.