Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18076] Bygdebok for Sunnylven (Stranda)

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am looking for information about my 5th g-grandfather, Arne Arnesen Fivelstad. He died in 1789 at age 76. So, he may have been born about 1713. On the LDS site, I found a birth record for Arne Arnesen b. abt 1719 at Fivelstad. His father was Arne Olsen. I also found an Ancestral file for Arne Olsen (b. 1673, d. 1753) at Fivelstad. The ancestral file shows three children, Gjertrud b. 1713, Tore b. 1715 and Ole b. 1717.I am hoping that someone can help me to confirm that these records are related to 'my' Arne Arnesen. He married Marta Jonsdtr Bøe-ytre sometime before 1744. Arne and Marta both died at Bøe-indre in Stryn.I will appreciate any assistance...Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I find the following information in the bygdebok of Sunnylven, Fivelstad:Arne Olsen died 1753, 58 years old. 1744 he sold the farm (Fivelstad - Larsgarden) to Arne Arneson, and states that he first offered the farm to his two oldest sons. Those two were probably Tore Arneson married to Stenor(?) Lingaas, and one named Ole Arneson, of whom it is said that he had been a farmer in Stryn for some years.In 1760 Arne Arneson bought the Bø farm in Stryn at an auction for 400 Specie Daler, and the year after he sold the Fivelstad farm two the son of his brother, Arne Olsen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Tor! What you tell me is a big help.So maybe his brother Ole is the connection to Stryn?Tell me what you think of this. Arne's daughter Anna, died at age 89 in 1836 at Bø-indre. That means she was born around 1747, and she was living at Bø in 1766, when she got married. If Arne did not buy the Bø farm until 1760... and if he still owned Fivelstad at that time, does that mean he and Marta Jonsdatter were married in Sunnylven? Would it be likely that he was living in Stryn if he still owned the farm in Sunnylven?One more question -- does the bygdebok have information going back further on Fivelstad? Here is what I am missing:Arne Olsen, b. 1673, married abt 1712, died 1753 -- missing name of his wife. Ole Arnesen, b. 1596, married abt 1636 -- missing name of his wife and date of his death Arne Olsen, b. abt 1570, married abt 1595 -- missing name of his wife and date of his deathThanks again for your help...Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Bergesen

Hei Patricia In 1666 Ole Arnesen Fivelstad was 70 years old and was at the farm from 1637,his 2 sons Ole 29 and Arne 20, Oles wife Gertrud Olsdtr. was married again about 1675 with Knud Olsen died 1703. His father Arne Olsen on the farm in 1603. There is now name of any woman in the BB for Sunnylven. Hilsen Rune

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Arne Arneson and his wife Marthe apparently lived at Fivelstad till he bought Indre Bø no.2 'Mørsbruket'. The former farmer, Ole Lasseson Bø, was in debt of a lot of money to a Peder Korsbrekke at Sunnylven, which evidently is the reason why the farm was sold on an auction after the death of Ole.There are no indications in neither of the books to where Marthe Jonsdtr. is born. Probably she is from Sunnylven, and their daughter is likely to have been born at Fivelstad.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Tor!I have a question. Does the Stranda bygdebok say that Arne's wife was named Marta Jonsdatter? I ask, because Rune Bergesen has said that he believes the Stryn bygdebok is wrong about her name. The Marta Jonsdatter who died in 1784 at Bø was married to Rasmus Larsen. Do you have any more information about this?Thanks again...Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The name of Arnes' wife is not mentioned in the Sunnylven book, and I see that Rune probably is right about Marthe who in fact was married at Ytre Bøe, unless there where two ladies with the same name, which I doubt in this case.I don't know if there are Church Records available at Sunnylven for the actual period.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Tor!I thought the same thing... that it was unlikely there were two Marta Jonsdatters at Bø. Maybe someone else knows if there are church records for Sunnylven...Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Myklebust

Arne Arnesen married Ragnild Pedersdatter Ringdal, Sunnylven in 1746. They got two children: Anna b.1747 and Arne b.1749 d.1749.Arne's brother Ole wasn't a farmer in Stryn as the 'bygdebok' says. He lived at the farm Stokke in Hjørundfjord. Their father Arne Olsen (abt 1673-1753) was a farmer at Fivelstad. The name of his wife is not known. Arne's parents were Ole Olsen Fivelstad b. abt. 1637 and Gertrud Olsdatter who remarried Knud Olsen. Ole's father was Ole Arnesen Fivelstad b. abt. 1596 and his father again was Arne Olsen, farmer at Fivelstad from abt. 1600 till 1630.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.