Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18077] Probate record for Bø-ytre in Stryn

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Can you please tell me what information is contained in the probate record for Marte Jonsdatter Bø-ytre? She is my 5th g-grandmother, and mother of Anna Arnesdatter.Bø-ytre, 1781-1785, page 441b, protocol 17I will appreciate any information you can give me...Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Barbar a Lose

Hello Patricia,Rune Bergesen has allready asked this question for you in his topic 18040 a little bit further down the screen. Y. Nedrebø answered yesterday.I looks confusing that Rasmus Larsen should have been father to all of Marte Jonsdatters children. Obviously does the probate record give no information about the fact that M.J. had also been married to Arne Arnesen Fivelstad.I had to face a problem like that as well (see topic 17913, entry 4).Helsing, Barbara

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Bergesen

Hello again Patricia I am sorry, but BB for Stryn had not written the correct wife of Arne Arnesen Fivelstad Bøe. It is not Marthe Jonsdtr., and I could not find the right wife. The Church book before 1750 is burned, and the farm Bøe is so big with a lot of died woman from 1750-1789, married to Bøe and still married until she died.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you for your replies, Barbara and Rune!And thank you Rune for solving this puzzle! It really helps... because I could not figure out how Marta Jonsdatter could be the right person! I have gotten some information on the User's forum, from the BB for Sunnylven. Apparently, Arne did not buy the Bø farm until 1760. So, maybe he was married in Sunnylven (?), because Anna was born about 1744-1747. Without church books, it is almost impossible to know!For now, this will remain a mystery!Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

After realizing that the BB may have been wrong about Arne Arnesen's wife -- I looked again on the LDS web site. I found a marriage record for Arne Arnesen and Ragnilde Pedersdatter, 11 April 1746 in Sunnylven. Ragnilde Pedersdatter was born 1722 at Ringdal gard, Sunnylven (parents Peder Jonsen & Marte Larsdatter). Then I found a birth record for Anna Arnesdatter, 25 Mar 1747 in Sunnylven (father - Arne Fivelstad).Finally, at Indrebøe, I found a burial record for Ragnilde Pedersdatter, who died at age 55 on 2 Jul 1775. Is there any way to find out if there is additional information in this burial record that would confirm that Ragnilde was the wife of Arne Arnesen? It all certainly seems to fit...Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.