Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18183] Soren Larsen / Johanne Nilsdtr Hedrum/Tjolling 1780

Gjest Jeff Erickson
 Del

Gjest Jeff Erickson

Soren Larsen b 17 dep 1780 Stensholt, Hedrum married Johanne Nilsd. from Tjolling on 15 Aug 1801 in Tjolling. Soren seems to have been at Stålåker in Tjolling from 1804 -1817 and then moved to 'Kullebunn' under Østby S. Who where the children from this marriage and when and where were they born.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest helmin kvennodd

Hi! In the local census for Tjølling in 1814,are Søren and Johanne mentioned with these children: Karen Sørensdatter b.1802 Helvig M.sørensdatter b.1808 Anne Lisbet Sørensdatter b.1812 I found this on the site Vestfoldslekt helmin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

On FamilySearch IGI i found this information. 1)Karen Maria christ.28.01.1802 at Stensholt, married 25.08.1827 to Hans Christophersen.2)Hans christ. 30.06.1805, Staalager Tjølling. 3)Helvig Maria christ.27.03.1807, Staalager Tjølling.4)Ane Lisbet(Elisabeth) christ. 28.11.1811 in Tjølling, married 30.10.1835 to Peder Olsen. 5)Ole b. 10.09.1815 christ. 15.10, Staalager Tjølling and 6) Nette Maria b. 12.08.1820 christ. 10.10.1820 Staalager Tjølling.She married 1847 to Niels Jacobsen and died 22.08.1907.This information was sendt by a member of the church, original churchbooks should be consulted to confirm the information. Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Håkestad

Hei Jeff!Tjølling Bygdebok tell us: (Page 322)Kullebunn is a cotter's farm. In the Østmoforest in the 1800 th and it no longer exists. Her is Søren and Johanne’s children:(1.) Karen Marie b. 1801. [url="http://www.vestfold-slekt.net/cgi-bin/db.cgi?db=0725Viede1&view_detail=1&ID=1610>Lenke(2.) Helvig Marie, b. 1808.(3.) Anne Elisabet, b. 1811. Lenke(4.) Ole, b.1815.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jeff Erickson

Thank you Rune and KjellKjell. It is nice to hear from you again. I am making a lot of progress. The entry on p322 does not show Hans (1805) (see [3]). Was he their child. Do the church records show the childrens dates of birth? Is Staalager the same place as Stålåker and Stensholt the same as Steinsholt?I have actually found some descendants of Nette in the USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Håkestad

Hei Jeff! The Mormonchurch church register has as occupation.to register all christening and not birth and death. I will suppose if Hans is a son, he is dead at an early age. Yes,- Hans is buryed okt. 18 1805, 16 weeks old. Staalager / Stålåker and Stensholt / Steinsholt is just the same places. Double aa is å in the Norwegian language. Birth and death dates is not written in the church records at ca. 1850. Med Hilsen Kjell.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Håkestad

Kristian! You have complete right. The transcript of deaths and burials in Tjølling, will give the complete answer, when I am finish. The database have already 2500 of items and is finished from 1671 to 1755. I have as aim to do the piece of work finish before, or during the summer 2004.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.