Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18350] Ragnhild Pedersdatter Ringdal

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

My 5th g-grandmother was Ragnhild Pedersdatter, born 1722 at Ringdal in Sunnylven. Her father was Peder Jonsen b. abt 1697 at Ljøen nedre.The bygdebok states that Peder Jonsen was a farmer at Ringdal in 1720. He married a daughter of Ole Abrahamsen (from Kjellstadli). Ole was a farmer at Ringdal before Peder. Peder's wife (Ole's daughter) died in 1730. Then Peder married Marta Larsdatter Sve.Marta died 1745 at Ringdal. The bygdebok shows -- 'Born: (i ekteskapet med Peder) 1) Ragnild, 23 år g. 2) Anna 18 år g. 3) Brit, 16 år g. 4) Gjøri, 13 år g. 5) Lars, 10 år g. 6) Pernille, 6 år g..'Based on these ages, I believe Ragnild, Anna and Brit could not be from Marta's marriage to Peder. Their mother must be Peder's first wife, the unnamed daugher of Ole.Does anyone have access to church records for Sunnylven? Perhaps this would help to confirm my theory about the mother of Ragnild Pedersdatter, and perhaps give me her name?I will appreciate any advice or information...Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Myklebust

Peder Jonsen came to Ringdal as early as 1714 and probably married one of Ole Abrahamsen's daughters. But all the children mentioned above were from his second marriage with Marta Larsdtr. His first wife must have died abt 1720 leaving no children behind and the information in the bygdebok that she died in 1730 must be based on a guess from the author. There are no church records for Sunnylven earlier than late 1736.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Tor. This would certainly simplify matters, if they were children of Marta. At least I have her name and some family history for her!Just curious... why do you think the author would guess that Peder's first wife died as late as 1730, given the other information about his children with Marta?Thanks again,Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Myklebust

The author writes that she died abt. 1730. This could be a misprint for 1720, we can't know for sure. But there are lots of examples in the book where he didn't combine all information available. The estatedistribution after Marta Larsdtr in 1745 shows that all the children mentioned above were hers and Peder's.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.