Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18351] Ole Abrahamsen Kjellstadli/Ringdal

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I believe my 7th g-grandfather may have been Ole Abrahamsen Kjellstadli. His daughter was born at Ringdal in Sunnylven. She married Peder Jonsen, born about 1697 at Ljøen nedre. Their daughter (my 5th g-grandmother) was Ragnhild Pedersdatter, born 1722 at Ringdal. Ole Abrahamsen was 82 when he died in 1737 at Ringdal. The bygdebok for Ringdal says this:Ole had the Ringdal farm in 1694 (Bøen, Br. Nr. 5, skyld. 4,09). He came from Kjellstadli and married Gjøri Torsdatter Møll. Before Ole, Gjøri was married to Ingebrigt. Her children with Ingebrigt: 1) Tore and 2) Elen. Children of Ole Abrahamsen: 1) Knut, married to the widow of Børre Abrahamsen at Kjellstad and 2) Ole, also at Kjellstad.What I am trying to figure out is -- who was the wife of Ole Abrahamsen and mother of Knut, Ole and [?] Olsdatter. Where did Olle come from?On FamilySearch, I found: 'Miss' Olsdatter, born about 1672 at Ringdal, died 1730, father Ole Abrahamsen.I also found:1701 Stor Ringdall -- Oelle, age 46, 'Leilending' and 'Soerenmand' (what does this mean?), and stepson, Tore Ingebrits., age 24.1701 Kildstad -- Knut, age 33, with stepson Abraham Børes., and Oelle, age 301701 Kildstadlied -- Oelle, age 40, and sons Abraham (age 3) and Ingebrit (age 1).Gjøri cannot be the mother of Knut, Ole & [?] Olsdatter. Her son Tore Ingebrits., living at Stor Ringdall with Olle, is younger than these other children. If Gjøri married Ingebrigt before she married Ole, then her children would be older than Knut and Ole.The bygdebok for Kjellstadli mentions Olle (7 years old in 1666), son of Abraham Byrgesson. It mentions Olle's children Abraham and Ingebrigt. It does not mention that Ole may have gone to Stor Ringdall, or that he may have sons Knud and Ole, or a daughter. If I am translating correctly, the bygdebok also says that Ole Abrahamsen Kjellstadli (father of Abraham & Ingebrit) bought a farm in Sellø in 1727. So, I think this must be a different man.I know this is a lot of information… I wanted to show all that I have found out so far. I hope someone can help me figure this out!Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Myklebust

Ole Abrahamsen seems to be of less interest for you now that it is stated that Ragnild Pedersdtr was a daughter of Marta Larsdtr.But never the less: Gjøri Torsdtr was married three times. Her two sons Knut and Ole were from her first marriage with an unknown Ole. In her second marriage with Ingebrigt she got Tore and Elen. In her last marriage with Ole Abrahamsen she had four known daughters and probably a fifth one who married Peder Jonsen.Abraham Byrgesen had two sons with the name Ole. One remained at Kjellstadli the other one came to Ringdal. The first one did not buy a farm in Sellø in 1727. In fact he bought his own farm Kjellstadli from the priest in Sellø.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

You are absolutely right that Ole Abrahamsen is of less interest to me now! But thank your filling in the blanks, anyway. It certainly was complicated...I thought I might have translated that part about Ole in 1727 incorrectly. I got it right that he bought a farm from the priest, but misunderstood exactly which farm he was buying!Thank you for clearing up my confusion regarding Ole and Gjøri. And thank you for getting through my extremely long post. I tried to make it short and simple, but there were just too many facts...Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.