Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18521] Ole Fostervold baptism and confirmation records?

Gjest Nancy (Fostervold) Halvorson
 Del

Hello, It was suggested to me to try here. Does anyone have access to the Church records to I believe the Ore Church or a church located in Osmarka (I'm not real sure), located in More og Romsdal. I'm hoping to at least get the baptism and confirmation records for my grandpa Ole Fostervold born 1881, son of Knute Mikkelson Sannes and Gura Kristensdatter Fostervold. I really would like the whole family if it is at all possible, but Ole and his twin Paul would be a great start! Thanks, Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Jon Torp, yes that is the right family Knud and Guraa are his parents and Mikal, Peder, Ingvald (Ingvar) and Kristian are all brothers.Jon, I just thought this was a new question I wanted have answered, that's why I started a new thread. I have absolutely no church records on any of the Fostervold/Fostervoll family. (I do have photo copies of the farm book pages for both Fostervold and Sandes.) I would really like to get baptism and confirmation records. I have a hard time to rent the records, as the place is an hour away from me and my lack of reading Norwegian. Thanks, Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I just found christening records for these siblings of Ole Fostervold on the IGI on www.familysearch.org site. Mikal Knudsen (b.1866) Kristian Knudsen (b.1867) Gurianna Knudsen (b.1869) Randi Marie Knudsen (b.1871 or 1872 and d.1878) Oline Marie Knudsen (b.1874).They are all children of Knud Mikkelsen Sandnes and Guraa Kristensdatter Fostervold. I still need help in finding records of baptism for the rest of the Fostervold children in this family - Hans born September 21, 1878 Ole and twin Paul born March 29, 1881 Peder born July 1884 Ingvar born November 23, 1886I also have a Peder with a birthdate of May 8, 1874 and died 1882. I think something is not right with his birth year. I also have a question about Randi Marie's actual birth year. Does anyone have access to the church records?? I wonder also, if there may have been babies that died?Thanks, Nancy (Fostervold) Halvorson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.