Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18578] Anders Tollefsen (Tolvsen) Rolstad,Signal Buskerun / S. Styrvold Lardal

Gjest jeff erickson
 Del

Gjest jeff erickson

I am looking for information on Anders Tollefsen married to Ulvild Olsd. before he moved to Bårnes Sondre, Hedrum about 1725. He is beleived to have come from Sondre Stryvold, Lardal and was probably born at Rolstad Signal Buskered. He owned a third of Skocklemoen. Is anyone able to email me the pages from the bygdeboks that show him and his family at the above places before he went to Bårnes, Hedrum. I am also looking for the birth dates of his children. My email is ericj@adam.com.au

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Mathisen

I will try and give you a quick and free translation of most of what is said in the Lardal Bygdebook under Styrvold Søndre about Anders Tollefsen:'Anders Tollefsen was here at least from 1709. He was possibly from Bjørkeset in Lyngdal, he had a brother called Ola on Rolstad in Sigdal. His wife's name was Ulvhild Olsd. He was a very wealthy man, also owning among other things Styrvold N. He in 1719 bought a part of Øvre (Upper) Bjørkeset in Lyngdal for 230 rdl., but does not seem to have moved there.' ......'Anders Tollefsen and Ulvhild hadde the following children: Berte, married to Søren Andersen, who took over Søndre Styrvold around 1725, Marte, married to Ingebret Gundersen N. Styrvold, Sønne (i.e. Synnøve), married to Tron Arnesen Bårnes, Hvarnes, and Karen, married to Gullik Bergan. Karen was born here on Styrvold S. 1712, and also born on Styrvold were Oluf in 1715, Herbrand in 1718 and Tollef in 1720. Tollef died the same year.Anders bought abt. 1720 Søndre Bårnes in Hvarnes and farmed it from 1725. He died there 1757, on the 'plassen' Rønningen, 79 years old. He left after him 600 daler, although his children probably had received plenty earlier. Ulvhild died here in Lardal two years later, 80 years old.'

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Kenneth Talmo

Hi Jeff. Lyngdal is a part of Flesberg in Buskerud Fylke (County), and yes, there is Bygdebøker for Flesberg. They are written by Sigurd Vinger. And on page 350 in book nr. 3 there is told that Anders Tollevsen married Ulvhild Olsdatter.Tollev was born about 1678 at Bjørkeset and Ulvhild Olsdatter about 1680 at Vangestad in FlesbergTollevs parents was Tollev Olsen 1641-1721 and Berit Olsdatter. Tollev was married three times, and Berit was his second wife.Ulvhilds parents was Ola Gunnarsen 1654-1701 and Marit Sjurdsdatter. Marit was from Strand in Flesberg and Ola from Vangtestad. And they lived at Vangestad.I'll send you more info by mail.Tor Kenneth

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jeff Erickson

Tor,Thank you. It is difficult to do this research from so far away in Australia and I am very grateful for the help I am getting from the people like yourself using digitalarkivet. I am also amazed at the level of history that is available in Norway. Best Wishes from Australia Jeff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest jeff erickson

Is there any information to the origins of Soren Andersen who married Birthe Andersd. [2].When did they marry? When did Birthe die.It seems that Soren may have married again in 1745 to Marte Christoffsdat.Are the dates of birth and place available for the children of Soren and Birthe - Anders,Gunder,Ole,Marthe,Herbrand and Tollef.Soren Andersen was dead before 1757 (probate of Anders Tolfsen). When did he die ? where?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Kenneth Talmo

Hello Jeff.Søren Andersen is probably borned in Etne parish approximately 1690.I have a topic for him here in Digitalarkivet; nr. 12806.Tor Kenneth

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Sigbjørn Larsne

According to Lardal Bygdebok page 683, Søren Andersen had the farm Søndre Styrvold ca. 1725-52. I prefer to write the rest in norwegian. If requiered it can be translated. I tingboken 1/7 1667 oppgir Søren at han er 64 år gl. og født på Søndre Eide (men jeg finnerhan ikke der) Han var gift 1. med Berte Andersdatter 42 år i 1745. De hadde barna:1. Anders f.ca.1726 2. Gunder f.ca.1730 g. Cathrine Pedersdatter, 3. Marthe f. 1737 g. Find Pedersen, Siljan, 4.Herbrand f. 1743, 5. Tallev d. 3 år 1746. og i 1745 fikk Berte et barn som døde straks samtidig med henne. Søren giftet seg igjen med Marthe Christoffersdatter. De fikk 6 barn. I have more info in my database of Anders Tollefsen descendants. If you want I can send you a file of your relation to Anders Tollefsen if you give mor info.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jeff Erickson

Jan, Thank you My relationship to Anders Tollefsen is through his daughter Marthe b ca 1705 who married Ingebret Gundersen ca 1724. Their son Ole Engbretsen b ca 1748 and his son Jan Hans Olsen b 28 oct 1788 and his son Borre Waal Hansen b 21 aug 1820. Borre Waal hansen was my great great grandfather. His daughter Inger Marie Borresd. married Anders Eriksson (from Sweden) at Tjolling 26 oct 1879. It was Anders 2nd marriage. My grandfather Christian Anton Eriksen was born in Larvik 17 may 1893 and he came to Australia 1913. My father was born in South Australia in 1924 I would be interested in any information you have on the descendants of Anders Tollefsen. My email is ericj@adam.com.auCan someone translate the following please' I tingboken 1/7 1667 oppgir Søren at han er 64 år gl. og født på Søndre Eide (men jeg finnerhan ikke der) ''Tallev d. 3 år 1746. og i 1745 fikk Berte et barn som døde straks samtidig med henne. Søren giftet seg igjen med Marthe Christoffersdatter. De fikk 6 barn.'

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

In the courtbook July 1st 1667, Søren stated that he was 64 years old and born at Søndre Eide (but I can't find him there).Tallev died three years old in 1746, and 1745 Berte had another child, but they both died short afterwards. Søren remarried to Marthe Christophersdatter. They had 6 children.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jeff Erickson

Søren was born about 1703 [3] possibly in Hedrum so the 1667 cant be right. If Tallev (Tollev) died aged 3 in 1746 was he a twin to Herbrand [9]Søren died before 1757 [6], probably in 1752 at Søndre Styrvold (ca. 1725-52) [9]. Did he move somewhere after 1752 or was dead then

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

1667 is probably misprinting for 1767, as 1767 minus 64 is 1703. If this is correct, Søren must have moved somewhere and was alive 1767. Can someone confirm that 1667 was a misprinting for 1767?He was probably not born in Hedrum, as his father didn't buy Bårnes until about 1720 and farmed it from about 1725 [2].Twins - maybe. The churchbook must be checked.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jeff Erickson

Does the bygdebok show Søren at Søndre Eide in about 1703 (as being born). Where is Søndre Eide?I think Søren died ca 1752 (his father in laws probate 1757 - Hedrum says he was dead before 1757)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Sigbjørn Larsen

Sorry for the misspelling in (9)regarding year to be 1767 as Kristian corrected(14). I have looked into bygdebok Lardal under Søndre Eide, but I can't find any information related to Søren Andersen. I have mailed you directly the ancestors of Børre Waal Hansen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Jeff Erickson

I have some information that tells me details of Tollef Olsen [4] who was born 1736 -1741. This may be documented in Flesberg-boka bind III side 350 or Bygdeboka for Sigdal og Eggedal bd 2 side 418. Can anyone translate these pages for me or email me a copy at ericj@adam.com.au. The information given to me shows Tollefs father to be Ole Anderssen and Ole's father to be Anders Helliksen. Can this be confirmed. Is Ole Andersen the same as Ole Koppangen? Was Anders Helliksen also know as Hellik Livland. Can the following be translated please...'Familien hadde eide noe i Livland. Tollef vitnet i 1703 at han si tid hadde spurt Ola Koppangen , sin far, hvorfor ikke de, like så vel som Hellik Livland og Asland-folka, kunne hogge ved Ostekjonn og Mjovatnet. Faren svaete at Livland ikke eide noe der. Det hadde hort av sin far'Family Search seems to indicate Tollefs father was Ole Jacobsen?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

I'm not familiar with the genealogy in your question, but I can do the translation:[i guess 'hadde eide' is misspelling for 'hadde eid'.]--The family had owned something [i.e. a part] in Livland. 1703 Tollef proved that he, in his time, had asked Ola Koppangen, his father, why they couldn't, just as Hellik Livland and the Asland-people could, cut wood at Ostekjønn and Mjovatnet [probably small lakes]. The father answered that Livland didn't have rights there. This he had heard from his father.--This confirms that Tollef's father was Ola Koppangen. Hellik Livland seems to be a contemporary to Ola Koppangen. He can by no means be the same person as Anders Helliksen, as their firstnames are different.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jeff Erickson

Synnøve Andersdatter (datter of Tollef) married to Trond Arnesen at Bårnes Søndre died 1786 aged 76. Does the Hedrum kirkebok show her date of death. Do we know where she was born and when? 1710? Did she marry Trond in 1737 in Hedrum?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Mathisen

From Hedrum churchbook: 'Sønnøv Andersdatter Bornes 76 aar gl.' was buried March 12th 1786. Date of death not given. Her husband Trond Arnesen died shortly before her. He was buried on February 1th. the same year. His age was 85.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.