Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18591] Wilhelm Helgeson Bringsrud

Gjest Cynthia Spilsted
 Del

Gjest Cynthia Spilsted

I am looking for any information on my great-great grandfather, Wilhelm Helgesen Bringsrud. I believe that he died sometime between 1891 and 1900, but can find no death record or any other data for him. He was born May 7, 1851 in Numedal, Buskerud and married Anna Hapalahti. My great-grandmother was the eldest of three children of the union, being born in 1886 in Harstad Trondenes. By 1900, Anna and her three children were living back in Alta, Finnmark with her father, Johan Hapalahti. I do not believe that Wilhelm deserted the family because my grandfather was named after him instead of his paternal grandfather. How can I find out more information?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Cynthia Spilsted

Thank you, Odd & Jan! I had the 1900 entry for them in Alta, and assumed that Anna was a widow. Fredrik Hapalahti was her father. I am still searching for what happened to Wilhelm.... I sure appreciate the help that this forum provides!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.