Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18615] ansten anstensen/Berte nilsdatter & ansten loka, Haegebostad

Gjest vivian moulder
 Del

Gjest vivian moulder

I have an Ansten Anstensen who married Berte Nilsdatter somewhere in Lyngdal in 1753. I figured that Ansten must have been born around 1730, and the only one I could find in Vest Agder was Ansten Anstensen, Loka b 1730. Someone was so kind as to send me information on Ansten Loka, but it does not say who he married. I am trying to see if my Ansten is the same person as Ansten Loka. I am hoping someone can help me.Vivian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

I think I found your Ansten on FS, extract from the church records : ANSTEN ANSTENSEN Spouse: BERGITHA NIELSDR Family Marriage: 30 DEC 1753 Lyngdal, Vest-Agder, NorwaySource Information: Batch No.: Dates: Source Call No.: Type: Printout Call No.: Type: M425221 1727 - 1815 0127365 Film NONE There was another Ansten Anstensen from Vest Agder and he was from Kvinesdal, born 5/5-1730. He got married to Torber Tostensdtr in Kvinesdal 6/26-1757.It could still be the same person though. Someone will have to check in the bygdebook for you.Regards kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Found a Berte Nilsdtr dead in 1755 in Lyngdal : Birth: About 1704 Of, Lyngdal, Vest-Agder, Norway Death: 03 FEB 1755 This could be the same as BERGITHA NIELSDR who married ANSTEN ANSTENSEN 30 DEC 1753 Lyngdal, Vest-Agder, NorwayIf so he could very well have married Torber 2 years later.Regards Kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest vivian moulder

This is in answer to Kjellaug Robberstad. I don't think the Berte Nilsdatter who died in Lyngdal in 1755 would be the right one. She had her children in the 1760's and they were born in Mandal. Berte was married in Lyngdal though in 1753.Vivian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Certainly not her then. But I still think that Berte and the Bergitha I found married is the same person.I found this one, she could have had children in the 1750.s1. Berthe NIELSDATTER HADDELAND Christening: 31 Oct 1723 Place: Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Norway Father: Niels HADDELANDSource Information: Batch Number: C422872 Source Dates: 1709 - 1788 Film or Fiche Number: 127355 Collection Details: Kvinesdal; Den Norske KirkeRegards Kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

In 1801 there is a farm Loga in Heggebostad VA. Fam.search Ansten Anstensen Logas bapt. 5/5 1730 Kvinesdal VA., father Ansten Logas. ??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest vivian moulder

Yes, I do know the names of the children of Ansten Anstensen and Birthe Nilsdatter. The children were born in Mandal. They are: Ansten Anstensen, Mandal christened March 24, 1754; Nils Anstensen, Mandal christened January 18, 1756; Torgie Anstensen, Malmø christened August 4, 1761; Inger Maria Anstensdtr, Malmø christened July 1, 1764; Abraham Anstensen, Malmø born Dec. 21, 1766 and Nils Anstensen, Mandal (THIS IS MY ANCESTOR) christened July 17, 1768. This Nils married Berte Mikkelsdtr, Egersund I think in 1788 in Mandal.Vivian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Fjeldsgård

Kjellaug:Your FS information about Berte Nilsdotter, father Nils Haddeland doesn't make sence, baptized Kvinesdal compared to the children living in Mandal.There is a Nils Eriksson Haddeland born aft. 1707, married to Targjer Kiddelsdotter Valand (Holum)Second: There is Ansten name on the farm Saudland in Sør-Audndal. This farm is often mixed up with a farm with the same name in Lyngdal.I have taken some notices from that farm, and the youngest I have for the moment is Ansten Olufsson born ab. 1659.The Bygdebook of Sør-Audndal isn't easy to follow and I wouldn't be to sure of the informations. I'm open for that some informations are mixed with the Lyngdal farm.I don't have any informations about Haddeland in Liknes (Kvinesdal)so that link have to be checked.Anyway - Vivian has to go to the sources.Most important is the Herritage records at The 'Statsarkivet' in Kristiansand.If it's verified that Berte Nilsdotter was from Haddeland in Holum the family may be followed back to early 1400 at least.There is a brake with a Bjørn about 1600 who has to be 'brother in law' to Nils Syvertsen Haddeland, or a brother?. I believe to have identified him as Bjørn Saanum in Halse. The property follow his ancestors, also names.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest vivian moulder

Kristian, It sounds like you have the Sor-Audnedal bygdebok. There are two Berthe Nilsens on the LDS Family Search who were Christened in Valle. Would that be in your book? They areBerthe Nilsdatter christened July 24, 1732 born to Niels Andersen and Gunnild Gunnersdatter, andBerthe Catharine Nilsdatter christened November 16, 1726 born to Nils Pedersen and Berthe Hansdatter.The only other Berthes were in 1728 Lista; 1723 Hovaag (Where is that?); and 1721 Mjasund, Bakke.Being that my Berthe was married in Lyngdal, I thought that might be where she was from.Vivian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arvid Andersen

My ggrandmother was from Lyngdal, and in her pedigree we have an Ansten Anstensen (Fidjestøl 1764 - 1853) married to Else Nilsdatter (Rassveda 1765 - 1830). They had the following children that I have recorded: Tolli(1788), Nils(1790), Sara(1792), Johanne(1796), Knud(1798) and Sara(1800). I don't know if this has anything to do with your Ansten, but thought the names of both the spouse and children had similarities Arvid i Lysekil

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Fjeldsgård

Vivian,I have a lot of copies, mainly from befor 1700.In Vest-Agder there are 7 Haddeland farms:Haddeland and Ytre Haddeland in Holum - Here Nils is a known name.Haddeland-Bratt in Halse has no Nils tradinion as far as I know.Haddeland in Fjotland has no Nils-tradition as Knut told us.Haddeland in Liknes (Kvinesdal) Someone who knows?Haddeland in Eiken, Hægbostad ?Haddeland in Lyngdal ?If more of theese farms are excluded the area to search in will be smaller.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Fjogstad

Maybe this can help too - pageno in the bygdebook.Hadelan Bratt under Eikeland - Hægebostad, s.248.Haddeland - Eiken (no bygdebook - in 2006))Haddeland - Fjotland (no Nils and others).Haddeland - Kvinesdal, Bind I s. 156Haddeland - Lyngdal, Bind III s. 243.I have not looked after this farmname north and between Mandal and north and east of Kr.sand.Mvh Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

Familysearch, LDS VRI Batch Number: C422872Berthe Christening: 31 Oct 1723 Place: Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Father: Niels HADDELANDThis Berte Nilsdatter was probably from Haddeland in Liknes parish.That batch number shows records from Liknes, Fjotland, Hægebostad and Eiken parishes (Kvinesdal prestegjeld). There is no chance that this Niels could be from other parishes. When listing all Haddeland fathers in that batch-number this birth is listed together with records from Liknes parish.I think this Berte is a bit too old. The right Berte got a child in Mandal 1774:Abraham Christening: 26 Mar 1774 Place: Mandal, Vest-Agder, Father: Ansteen MALMOE Mother: Berthe NIELSDR LDS VRI Batch Number: C424731

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest vivian moulder

Harald, I think you are right about the 1723 Berte being a little old. The right Berte started having her children in 1754? and my Nils was christened in 1768. Being that Berte and Ansten were married in Lyngdal, wouldn't that be where she was from? Ansten is also a puzzle, and from the LDS online records the most logical one datewise would be Ansten Loka from Haegebostad. The problem I have is I can't find anywhere that shows who that Ansten married. I am hoping it was Berte.Vivian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Fjogstad

With ref. to your no. 1 (the copies I mailed to you from Hægebostad bygdebok), I think someone have to look in the Lyngdal bygdebooks. But you will find them in the right place here (maybe someone can help you).LenkeMvh Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.