Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18664] Johan Karlsen, Immigrant from Dalsland,Sweden 1876

Gjest Tom Jensen
 Del

Gjest Tom Jensen

I am searching for my Great Grandfather, Johan Karlsen born 1865 in Dalsland,Sweden. He spent 11 years in Sweden, and then appears at age 27 in 1892, marrying Marthe Marie Pedersen in Ostre Bærum in Akershus. In the 1900 census he is working at the Høvik Glassworks, and Living in Høvik. Marthe died in 1925 and Johan is believed to have been working for the Norwegian Railroad in 1925, they where living in Lokkeberg at this time. That is all the information I have on him. I have written to the church at Høvik,The National Archives, and the archives in Gotteborg Sweden and have not been able to gain any new information.Does anyone have any suggestions, Does anyone know if there are records of persons that immigrated from Dalsland or Sweden to Norway, Records of persons working for the Norwegian Railroad, any help would be gratefully appreciated. Sincerely,Tom Jensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.