Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18769] Halsten Olsen Stoen Descendants

Gjest Steve Rea
 Del

I am researching the Stoen family and after information of descendants of Halsten Olsen STOEN (b)May 27th 1796 in Naess married Ingeborg Olsdatter RUDOLFINE (b)1798 They emmmigrated to the the USA with some of their children aboard the Drafna in 1850. Before immigation they lived on the Hovde/stoen farm. I have NO idea what parish/church district they lived in and finding that out would assist me in tracing birth/death/marriage/baptism/confirmation records. Any assistance that I could get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Steve

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes that is Halsten thanks Mette, I know that he and his children Randi (b)1826, Ole (b)1829, Harald (b) 1831 and Kari (b) 1835?. Emmigrated with him and his wife in 1850. I am try to find out information on possibly another 2 daughters 1.. Gunhild who it is said died before they immigrated. 2.....Karen Andrea HALSTENSDATTER (b) 1818 Naess who married Andreas Nicolai WILBORN (b)1822 in Buskerud on 8th February 1846. They had children Betsa Christine (b)1847 *Nicoline Andrea (b)1851 Jens Christian (b)1852 Karen (b)1854 Johan (b)1858 *I believe that Nicoline married Carl August CHRISTIANSEN (b)1848 and their children were Olga Cathinka (b)1877 Augusta Sofie (b)1879 Carl Oscar (b)1882 Anton Georg (b)1885 Nora Cathrine (b)1887 As I do not know which parish/fylke existed in the area in which they lived I am not able to check church records and help with that would be appreciated. Steve

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Håvard Viko

Bygdebok for Nes, by Terje Østro, volume I p. 285-286 gives information about this family, including reference to descendant Donald Stoen of Wyoming.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.