Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19019] Farm and parents, Hole, Buskerud

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

I am looking for the location of where Ole Ellingsen and his wife Kristine Nielsdatter lived before and after they were married June 30, 1820 at Hole, Buskerud. I would also like information on who their parents were and where they lived. They had several children including Elling Olsen, Kari Olsdatter, Nils Olsen and Anne Olsen. Any help would be much appreciated. Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

I have been told that he lived on the Flattum gaard at Hole, Buskerud. Can anyone find him listed in any census records? Where is the Flattum Farm? His son Elling Olson lived on the Sandli-Odegaard farm at the time of the 1865 census.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tormod Thoresen

Hi Dick.When Ole Ellingsen and Kristine Nielsdaughter got married Ole was living under a farm called Bønsnæs in Hole parish. Kristine came from a cotterplace under a farm called Svarstad , also in Hole parish. Ole was 22 , and Kristine was 24 when they got married.Ole was not born in Hole parish and he was not living in Hole parish in 1801 census. He could came from some place not far away , I believe it could be Norderhov, but I havn't find him yet.In 1801 census Kristine was living together with her parents : Niels Andersen 45 years old , first marriage and Kari Hansdaughter , 46 also the first marriage..Kristine was christned in december 1794 in Hole church.Two brother's and one sister of Kristina is also living at home:Anders 15 years, Mari, 9 years, and Hans 1 year.Niels got a cotterplace under the farm Svarstad in Hole parish. He is a carpenter too. And I think that's an interresting note.Because in the 1865 census in Hole I found under the Bønsnes farm two places: 1. Snedkerstua with a man Anders Nielsen 80 yesr a widower and a carpenter born in Hole parish is living there with at least a daughter Marte and her family.Nr. 2 Snedkerengen: Here is a man called Hans Nielsen on 66 born in Hole parish and working as a carpenter and a widower.The father to Kristine was a carpenter and got two boys with the same names and the same years of age and was carpenters too. I've write it down for you.There is many farms with the name Flattun. One is Stranden , not far away from Hole parish , and others are in Modum and other parish.It is a man called Elling Olsen 39 years old , born in Hole parish that's living together with his family in Norderhov parish in rhe 1865 census. The farm name was or is Sandli- Ødegaard.He is married to Inger M. Paulsdaughter , 34 yeras old and born in Norderhov.They got 5 kids: Karen , 13, Petter 11, Edward 8, Karoline 5, Johan 2, Alle that kids was born in Norderhov.I believe that it could be Elling Olsen born in 1826.In 1820 when they got married and they got the first child, they was living in Svarstadeiet, in 1824 they was living in a place called Frognøen eiet and in 1826 they was living in Bønsnæs eiet. I forgot to check in 1930.Mankato is that the place in Blue earth county or in the Nicollet County.Best Regards from DrammenTormod

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Mange takk. Yes, Mankato is in Blue Earth County. North Mankato is in Nicollet county just across the river. Do you know when Ole Ellingsen and his wife Kristine were born?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tormod Thoresen

Kristine was christened in december 1794 in Hole parish. But I could not find Ole Ellingsen born or christened in Hole parish.Tormod

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Very interesting information. I checked out the 1801 census and then the 1865 census. I also found a Mari Nilsdatter living at Lohretangen, Hole age 74 as of 1801, possibly the sister of Kristine. Can anyone tell me when Niels Andersen and Kari Hansdatter,( ages 45 and 46 as of 1801 census) married? Can you tell me who her brothers Anders and Hans married? Tormod, thank you for your help. I think you are correct with your assumptions.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tormod Thoresen

Hi Dick.I couldn't find Niels Andersen and Kari Hansdaughter married in Hole parish.I couldn't find them born either.When they got kids and they was christned they got no family names as sponsores , godfather's . And if the parents have brothers and sisters not far away they used to got them , before others.When Anders was born in 1786 they was living in a farm called Trillerud in Hole parish.When Mari was christned in 1791 they was moved to a farm called Gjesvold in Hole Parish.hans was born in 1800 and then they was living in Svarstadeiet.When Mari was confirmed in Hole Church in 1805 she was living in a place called Dannemark,Christine got confirmed in 1813 and was living at Bønsnes farm, Hans was confirmed in 1816 and was living in Svarstadeiet,I couldn't find noone of the children to Ole Ellingsen confirmed in Hole Church. I believe that they was moving to Norderhov like Ole Ellingsen.I found the son Ole Ellingen , Nils born in 1830. The family was at that time living in Frognøeneiet in Hole parish.That's all I got.Tormod

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Tormod, Do you know who the parents of Niels Andersen and Kari Hansdatter were? Where did they come from? Tusen takk for the information.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnstein Rønning

There is a Niels Andersen and a Kari Hansdr married 06.11.1783 Norderhov (FS). May be this is the right ones?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tormod Thoresen

I believe that Arnsteib got right.I also found them engaged in Norderhov church 03.12.1783. Niels Andersen came from Frognøen in Hole parish and his wife Kari Hansdaughter came from Holmestuen in Norderhov. I don't know where Holmestuen is.Tormod

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tormod Thoresen

I believe that Arnstein got right.I also found them engaged in Norderhov church 03.12.1783. Niels Andersen came from Frognøen in Hole parish and his wife Kari Hansdaughter came from Holmestuen in Norderhov. I don't know where Holmestuen is.Tormod

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Thorleif Solberg

Dear Mr.Dick Norland.I also have worked with your problems, Tormod Thoresen works more quickly than me. Ole is perhaps the same person who lived on the Norderhov Churchs farm in 1801, 4 year old. His parents are the shoemaker Elling Olsen and Kari Andersdatter. Kristine is the dauhter of Nils Andersen Svarstadeie and Kari Hansdatter Holmestua. Holmestua is a little farm near by The Haug church in Norderhov. When their first child Gunhild was born in 1784, they lived on Løkeneie, (Løkeneie is perhaps Holmestua). Later they lived on Trillerud (1786) and Svarstad (1801). If you will give me your postaddress, I will send you more distinct informationes. Vennlig hilsen, Thorleif.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Thorleif and Tormod, Thank you for all of the help. Can you tell me any more about Ole Ellingsen's parents? Birth dates, death dates, marriage dates, farm names? Do you know what the parent's names are of Niels Anderson and Kari Hansdatter? Birth dates, death dates, marriage date, farm names? Both of you have been very helpful. Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Tormod and Thorleif, I have found the 4 year old Ole Ellingsen living with his father Elling Olson, the shoemaker and his mother Kari Andersdatter just as you described in the Nordrehoug Sokn, Praestegaarden gard. I think this is the Ole Ellingsen that married Kristine Nielsdatter. Can you tell me anymore about this Ole Ellingsen and his parents? Birth dates? Wedding dates? Who were the parents of Elling Olsen and Kari Andersdatter? Were they from Nordrehoug? Thorleif, I would be glad to have you email me more information. Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

When did Ole Ellingsen(born 1797) and his wife Kristine Nielsdatter(born 1794) die? When was Ole Ellingsen's mother Kari Andersdatter born and when did she die? Who were Kari Andersdatter's parents? Were they from the Hole parish or Nordrehov parish?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.