Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19032] Trying to find a relative

Gjest Eric Kjelland
 Del

Gjest Eric Kjelland

My great great grandfathers name is Olaus Larsen Barhaug. He and his wife Maria had 6 children Elling, Ludvig, Annie, Ole, Karl, and Hermann. Of the children, Elling, Annie, Ole, and Karl emigrated around 1900. While they lived in Norway, Olaus, Karl, and Hermann moved to the Kjelland farm and took that name as their last name. I'm trying to find out any information about Ludvig Barhaug. I know that the family was from Nannestad Parish, Akershus County. Ludvig was a stortingsman when he lived there. I don't know if he moved to another farm and changed his name. I've tried to locate him and his descendants, but can not find any information. If anyone could help me find Ludvig's relatives, I'd greatly appreciate it. If anyone knows anything about Ludvig e-mail me at musicman@ticon.net Thanks for your help, Eric Kjelland

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi C. Huitfeldt

Hi Eric,The name is probably Borhaug. I know of the family as I lived in Nannestad, next to the Borhaug's.I'll check some things and send you an e-mail.Heidi

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi C. Huitfeldt

This must be the family in question:From Nannestad Bygdebok: Borhaugstua, Crofters: '..Olaus Larsen was a crofter and shoemaker. He was born 1833 and married to Berte Marie Eriksdatter from Eidsvoll, born 1832, died 1832. Children: Ludvig b 1859 at Vålaugseiet, married Berte Marie Kristoffersdatter Dølieiet (Hegglisletta), Hilda 1861-76, Elling b1868, Ole Kristian b 1868, Indiane b 1871, Karl Martin 1874-75, Herman b 1878. The son Ludvig Olaussen married to Berte Marie Kristiansdatter(?) lived here in the 1880's. Children: Hilda 1884.'This family are not here in 1900-census, and unfortunately the Bjørke parish in Nannestad is missing in the 1865-census (as I've just learned).Emigation lists:Karl Martin in 1907 [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=emikra1&variabel=0&postnr=175727&fulle=true&spraak=n>Lenke Indiana (Annie) Lenke Ole Lenke in 1891. Elling in 1888

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.