Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19101] Inger Marie Paulsdatter Grinna, Elling Olson Sandli, Paul Vinger, Vium, Buskerud

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

I am looking for information on Inger Marie Paulsdatter who married Elling Olson Sandli in 1852 at Hole, Buskerud.They lived at the Sandli Odegaard farm in 1865 at Buskerud. I believe that her father's name might be Paul Vinger or Grinna, but am not sure. I think she was born at Vium, Nordrehov on October 10, 1831. Can anyone tell me about her parents names, birth dates, death dates, marriage date? Where was the farm that she was born at?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

On Inger Maria's death certificate, it lists that her mother's maiden name was Karr. Does anyone know of that name around the Ringerikke area?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Inger Marie Paulsdatter and her husband Elling Olsen Sandli emigrated to America from Buskerud sometime between 1865 and 1874. Does anyone know when exactly? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Would anyone have a marriage record from 1852 in the Nordrehov parish that shows the marriage date of Elling Olson and Inger Marie Paulsdatter? If not Nordrehov parish, it would then have to be Hole parish. Can anyone tell me who Inger Marie Paulsdatter's parents were? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.