Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19206] Ole Anderson Stoa. Married Kari Olsdatter, Ringerikke, Hole, Buskerud

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

Ole Anderson Stoa, born May 27, 1824, married Kari Olsdatter, born March 27, 1824 at Ringerikke. When did they marry? Who were Ole's parents? Where did they live? Can you tell me who Kari's sister Ann married (christend October4, 1820)? Can you tell me who Kari's brother Nils Olson (christend february 14, 1830) married and when? When did Kari's parents(Ole Ellingson and Kristine Nielsdatter) die? They were living at a farm called Bonsnes at the Hole parish in 1820. Mange takk for all help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Yes, that is the correct people. Can you tell me anything more about when they married or anything about when they emigrated?Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

In Norderhov this couple married Nov. 15 1851:Ungkarl [unmarried man] Ole Andersen Høneneie?, 23 years old, Born in N. Hønefos, Father: Anders Pedersen andPige [unmarried girl] Kari Olsdatter Høneneie?, 27 years old, Born in N. Hønefos, Father: Ole Ellingsen.Witnesses: Andreas Eriksen Holdt, Anders Petersen Hønen.I don't know if this is the right couple.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

How do you know the birthdays/christening dates of Ole Andersen and Kari Olsdatter? According to the 1865-census and their wedding they were both born in Norderhov.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

I have just obtained a copy of his and her obituaries. I also have received some good information from the debate forum. Do you have any additional information? I believe that you are correct in assuming that they were both born in Nordrehov. The family members that helped to write the obituary in America probably had never been to Norway so they would not know the difference.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

The problem is that I can't find Kari Olsdatter with father Ole Ellingsen born in Norderhov in 1824. There is one born Dec. 31 1825, but her father is a different Ole Ellingsen, married to Rønnoug Thorsdatter.Nor can I find Ole Andersen with father Anders Pedersen born in 1824, but I found one born May 28 1828.Ole and Kari may be born in Hole, but that does not fit in with the census and the marriage. Besides, their age difference should be three or four years.I haven't got the Hole chuchbook for that period, so I hope that somebody else can make a look-up for you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

The information I have is that Kari Olsdatter, Honeneie was born: March 27, 1824 at North Honefoss,Buskerud. She was christened April 29, 1824 at Hole, Buskerud. This is what I have been told. Kari had a brother named Ole. Can anyone tell me when he was born? Is there a farm in the area named Nerstad? Kari's brother Ole took on the name Nerstad when he came to America.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Laila, Can you help me find the baptism of Inger Maria Paulsdatter who was born on October 10, 1831 at Vium, Nordrehov? Who were her parents and where did they live? You had said you have the church book for Nordrehov. Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

Norderhov Churchbook no. 9 (1819-1837)Inger Maria was born Oct. 16, 1831, and christened Febr. 5, 1832, in Haug Church. Her parents were cotter Poul Eriksen and Kari Jørgensdatter. They lived in Wiol( now Viul). The sponsors were: Margrethe Eriksdatter, Anne Pedersdatter, Johan Iversen, Anders Jacobsen, Engebreth Svendsen, all of them from Wiol.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

I think I found Ole in the mormons' database Familysearch:Individual Record FamilySearch™ Vital Records Index NorwayOle OLSEN Sex: MEvent(s): Birth: 20 Dec 1833 Place:Christening: 16 Feb 1834 Place: Hole, Buskerud, NorwayParents:Father: Ole ELLINGSEN Mother: Christine NILSDRSource Information: Batch Number: C428613 Source Dates: 1833 - 1851 Film or Fiche Number: 278192 Collection Details: Hole; Den Norske Kirke Yes, Nerstad/Nærstad is in Norderhov.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Can you tell me anymore about Paul Erikson and Kari Jorgensdatter? When were they born? Who were their parents? What gard did they live on when they were born? When did they marry? Was it at Norderhov or Haug kirke? Mange takk for all of the wonderful information.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.