Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19326] Ola Adneson, Eskeland, L.Adnoy, Magla Aslaksdatter, L.Adnoy

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

Ola Adneson, Eskeland, L.Adnoy married Magla Aslaksdatter, L.Adnoy. They lived at Arnoe Lille Gard, Hole, Strand Sokn in 1801. When did they get married? Who were Magla's parents? When did they die? I believe that Aadne Jensen was Ola Adneson's father. Who was Ola Adneson's mother? When did Ola's father and mother die? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Andersen

Census 1801 LenkeDick: If you have found somebody at DA (if not say so) it is easy to add the link. This will make it easier to locate the people you are asking about. As you can see in this case the names are different from you spelling but still the corect once.Go to the actual person; Right-click on the adress (which should contain Postnr); Copy; Paste into your posting.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Aadne Jenson was born circa 1723 at Holle, Eskeland, Rogaland. Who was his father and mother? Ola Adneson lived at Holle Sogn, Arnoe Lille Gard with his kone Magla Aslaksdatter in 1801. Can anyone tell me who Magla's parents are and where she came from? Mange takk

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tove Tjøstheim Eek

Parents of Magla ; Aslak Torgersen Fossandlandet b ca 1704 , died at Litle Ådnøy 1771 and his second wife Marite Kolbeinsdatter Husebø b 13.12.1716, married 5.11.1758. Send me an e-mail if you wants more info. tovt-eik@online.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.