Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19406] Johanna Olsdatter fra Uri, Luster. married Christen Olsen Bringe,

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

Johanna Olsdatter fra uri married february 24, 1817 Christen Olsen Bringe, Luster. Johanna Olsdatter was baptized November 26, 1786 i Jostedalen. Who were Johanna's parents? When were they born? Died? Married? Where is Jostedalen and Uri? Mange takk for all help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Odd Brede

Hello Dick!Johanna's parents were Ole Knutsen and Siri Larsdtr. She was baptized November 26, 1786 in Jostedal. The family lives in Luster 1801 and you will find them here LenkeOdd Brede

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Odd Brede

Hello Dick!Some more information: Ole Knutson's parents were Knut Olsen and Johanna Asbjørnsdtr. Knut was baptized 25.11.1746 in Jostedal. He died 16.12.1835. Siri was born 1759 at Espe in Jostedal and died 22.5.1851.Ole Knutsen and Siri Larsdtr. got married 12.10.1783 in Jostedal.Odd Brede

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Odd Brede

And som more information:Siri Larsdtr.'s parents were Lars Gjetmundsen Espe (born 1731 at Yttri, Jostedal) and Kari Johannesdtr. (born 1715 at Snetun, Jostedal, died feb. 1768)Lars and Kari got married 1758 in Jostedal.You will find Lars Gjetmundsen here in 1801 LenkeOdd Brede

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I am sitting with the bygdebook for Luster in front of me. Do you have all about Christen Olsen, his children and grandchildren in America?Uren farm: Ole Knutson Uren came from Bruheim in Jostedalen, bapt. Jostedalen 25.11.1746 and died as a pensioner upon his own farm Uren 16.12.1835. He was married in Jostedalen 12.10.1783 to Siri Larsdatter from Espe in Jostedalen. She was born in Jostedalen about 1759 and died as widow and pensioner upon Uren 22.5.1851.At first Ole and Siri lived for a short time upon Nigard under Mjelvær i Jostedalen. 3.1.1788 Ole got a deed on Uren from Nils Johannesson upon Høyeim. They moved to Uren at the same time, and lived there the rest of their time. Ole used the farm until ab. 1817. They got 3 children: 1)Lars Olsen, bapt. 2.11.1783, do not know anything more about him. 2) Johanna Olsdatter (1786-1849), was married to farmer Christen Olsen at Bringe (1792-1871). 3)Kari Olsdatter (1799-1826), she was the first wife of 'husmann' Jørgen Andersen upon Lamhagen under Talle (1794-1833).Christen Olsen Bringe (1792-1871), son-in-law of the previous user of Uren, but he was from Stein under Fuhr. Around 1817 he started to farm Uren. Christen did not receive the deed from his father in law before 8.6.1830. Christen farmed Uren until 20.10.1833 when got a deed of exchange from Cathrina Geelmuyden Mikalsdatter Daae upon Kvale (widow after a clergyman) and got a part in Bringe where he later lived for many years.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Odd and Berit, Thank you for the good information. Can you tell me 1. Who were the parents of Lars Gjetmundsen and Kari Johannesdatter, their birth dates, death dates, marriage date? 2. Who were the parents of Ole Knutsson Uren and his wife Siri Larsdatter from Espe, their birth dates, death dates, marriage date? 3. Where exactly is Jostedal? Which direction is it from Luster? Tusen takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Odd Brede

From FS:Lars Jetmundsen's parents were Jetmund Guttormsen (born 1702 at Bergset, Jostedal) and Siri Olsdtr. (born 1695 at Lien, Jostedal - died 1768) Jetmund And Siri married 1724 in Jostedal.Lars Jetmundsen was also married 1769 to Elsebeth Eriksdtr. (born 19.11.1747 at Kronen, Jostedal - died 21.1.1828)Jetmund Guttormsen's parents were Guttorm Jetmundsen and Brita Bendiksdtr.Kari Johannesdtr.'s parents were Johannes Eriksen (born 1682 at Leri, Luster - died 1741 at Snetun) and Torborg Larsdtr. (born 1677 at Optun, Luster - died 1763). Johannes and Torborg got married 1712 in Luster.Kari Johannesdtr. was also married 3.12.1741 to Lars Ottesen Faaberg, Jostedal. They had several children.Odd Brede

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Odd, Thank you for the quick response.I meant to ask who were Knut Olsen and Johanna asbjornsdatter's parents? Were they both from Jostedal? Do you have any dates on Guttorm Jetmundsen and his wife Brita Bendiksdatter? Marriage? Birth? Death? Which Luster volume are they listed in? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Odd, Do you have any more information on the parents of Siri Olsdatter? On the parents of Johannes Eriksen? On the parents of Torborg Larsdatter? On the parents of Knut Olsen? On the parents of Johanna Asbjornsdatter? Thank you for all of the help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Berit, Do you have more information on Christen Olsen Bringe's parents, Ole Hansen Stein Fuhr and Ronnaug Christensdatter? Who were their parents? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Stein 2:Ole Hansson Stein, from Teigen under Kroken in Hafslo, bapt. in Luster 9/3 1746 and burried, as carpenter, from Stein 23/1 1814. He was married 29/11 1786 in Luster to Rønnaug Christensdt. from Stubbøy under Øyene. She was bapt. 1/8 1751 and died as a parish pauper upon Fuhr 25/12 1826. Ole and Rønnaug settled here at Stein around 1787, and it looks like this was a new place which they started. Ole was also worked as a carpenter, and they lived here the rest of their life, but it seems like their son-in-law Lars farmed Stein from around 1816. Ole and Rønnaug got 3 children, but Rønnaug had 1 son before they got married. Christen was the youngest child. Stubbøy 1, husmannsplass under Øyane:Christen Nilsson Øyene, probably from Fortun parish (his 1/2 brother Aamund Nilsson(1689-after 1742)farmed a place in Eidsbakken under Eide) was born about 1705. Christen first married 24/10 1733 to Ingeborg Haagensdt. from Nausane u/Søvde in Fortun and was born ab.1710, and must have died around 1760. Christen was married second time 2/9 1764 to widow Kari Aamundsdt., possibly the daugther of a brother of his first wife Ingeborg Haagensdt., and from Nausane u/Søvde in Fortun, born around 1717. Karen was first married to Hermund Erikson at Steig(1713-1764).Christen Nilson earlier lived at Bjørkehaugen /u Bjørk, but around 1749 he moved to Øyane and had a place here until around 1755. After this it seems as if he has been lodged as a parish pauper, he was mentioned Stein u/Skagen in 1764 when he remarried, but do not belive he lived there for long. He died as a parish pauper upon Fortun and was burried 5/3 1783. Kari died upon Stein and was burried 3/4 1791.Christen got 9 children, all from his first marriage. Child nr. 8: Rannaug Christensdt.(1751-1826), was married to 'husmann' Ole Hansson Stein u/Fuhr(1746-1814).I am sorry, but I should have written before were I have taken/found this information. The source is: Gards- og Ættesoge for Luster kommune, written by Lars E. Øyane. (Sorry Lars, better late than never).Dick, you never answered if you know about the rest of the children of Christen who emigrated to America. Beside the 3 children who emigrated together with Christen and Christi in 1866, 1 grandson Ole L(arsen) Steen (mother Siri Christensdt.23/9 1819-5/1 1845), emigrated in 1866, maybe together with his grandfather? Ole was married and lived in Pope county, Minn. and got 11 children. And Olina Christensdt.(b.9/6 1828) emigrated in 1861 and lived for some time in Fillmore.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Berit, Which of the three children emigrated with Christen and Christi in 1866? Can you give me any information on the parents of Ole Hanson Stein, Fuhr and Ronnaug Christensdatter fra Stubboy? Who were their parents?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Christen and Christi Bringe emigrated in 1866, and settled down in Fillmore Co., Minn., probably with one of his children who already lived there. Christen died in Fillmore 2/7 1871, and Christi remarried Tordil Andersson from Ongelneset u/Nes (1823-1906), the son of a 'husmann'. Christi died in Fillmore 13/6 1901.Their 3 children who emigated together with them in 1866:1) Johanna Christenson b. 13/11 1855 Luster, died unmarried in Fillmore 2/7 1871.2) Ole Christenson b. 5/4 1858 Luster. He was married 15/11 1879 in Fillmore to Olena Anderson. She was born in Norway ab.1856, but know nothing more about her. Ole C. was a laborer, and they lived, at least for some time, in Pilot Mound township, Fillmore Co. They got several children. No more information about this family.3) Christina, known as Christine Christensson, b. 10/3 1861 Luster. In 1880 she lived together with her mother and stepfather in Lanesboro, Fillmore Co.. Nothing more about her.Thats all about this family for now.Ole Hanson bapt. 1746, I can not find anything about who his parents was. It is nothing in the book under Teigen u/Kroken. But I have found something in Familysearch and will try some more.Rønnaug Christensdt., her parents you will find under (14). About her father it is nothing more, but her mother Ingeborg Haagensdt.is the following:Nausane u/Søvde in Fortun:Haagen Andersen, from Kvenolane u/Berge in Fortun, was b.ab. 1670 and was burried 8/2 1739, probably from Nausane. He was married ab.1695 tol Guri Jørgensdt. from Furåsen b.ab. 1668 and died after 1717. Already in 1695 they must have settled down at Nausane, and probably lived here until ab.1735. Haagen, like many others, was lodged as a parish pauper his last years. One know about 4 children. Child nr.4 Ingeborg Haagensdt. (1710-1760), was married to 'husmann' Christen Nilson at Stubbøy u/Øyene (1705-1783). Kvenolane u/Berge in Fortun:Anders Haagensen Berge, son of Haagen Nilsson from Berge (bnr.1), was born ab. 1643 and died after 1701. In 1665 he worked at Berge, but he probably got a place in Kvenolane ab. 1670, and he stayed here at least until 1701, maby closer to 1710(?). His wife is unknown. He had at least 3 sons: Haagen Andersen (1670-1739) 'husmann' at Nausane u/Søvde in Fortun. Berge (bnr.1):Haagen Nilsen b.ab. 1612 and died bef.1692. Do not know where he lived, but if he lived in Luster he must be dead bef. 1665, but he may have moved to Aardal(?). He had 5 children: nr.1 Anders Haagensen (1643-aft.1701) (see above), probably 'husmann' at Kvenolane u/Berge in Fortun. Berge (bnr.1):Nils Berge, do not know where he came from or who was his parents. Born ab. 1574 and died at Berge ab.1656. He came to Berge about 1600, and farmed his land alone until his son-in-law, Erik, received at part of the farm in 1645. And in 1652 Erik received the rest of the farm. Nils was married, and if one look at the names of his granchildren the name of his wife may have been Karen. I will try to find more about Ole Hansen and Guri Jørgensdt. Furåsen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Hei Dick.I will send you the rest of the family by e-mail. I found your adress in on of your other 'innlegg' . This family just keeps on and on and it is too much to keep on writing it down here.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Dick.I have tried to contact you, but you are not answering. If you want me to give you more informations about this family please send me a few word.bik45@hotmail.com

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.